Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Bucs select...Jameis Winston « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#135 : December 06, 2013, 04:35:05 PM

Your defeat is already secured ...any admissions on your part to the contrary are irrelevant.

Good luck defending the rapist.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#136 : December 06, 2013, 04:45:28 PM

Your defeat is already secured ...any admissions on your part to the contrary are irrelevant.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#137 : December 06, 2013, 05:07:40 PM

http://www.stsm.org/myths-and-facts-about-sexual-assault-and-consent

Myth: If the assailant, victim, or both are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the victim is free to consent to sex and the assailant therefore cannot be charged with rape.

Fact: When intoxicated, an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity. Forcing sex on someone who is too drunk to give consent is still Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree. Rape is a serious offense, and people who commit crimes while under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not considered free from guilt.

I used to date a drinker and of course she got me into it x)

And we often had sex while we were both drunk, so were we both raping each other since neither of us can give consent?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#138 : December 06, 2013, 05:08:49 PM

Anyone that believes in "wins" or "defeats" in message board squabbles is horribly misguided.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#139 : December 06, 2013, 06:44:39 PM

Anyone that believes in "wins" or "defeats" in message board squabbles is horribly misguided.

Malcolm mad then .

I'll take that as you just trolling and an admission of defeat.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#140 : December 07, 2013, 01:54:38 AM

Myth: If the assailant, victim, or both are under the influence of drugs or alcohol, the victim is free to consent to sex and the assailant therefore cannot be charged with rape.

Fact: When intoxicated, an individual cannot legally consent to sexual activity. Forcing sex on someone who is too drunk to give consent is still Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Third Degree. Rape is a serious offense, and people who commit crimes while under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not considered free from guilt.

And we often had sex while we were both drunk, so were we both raping each other since neither of us can give consent?

Both being drunk means there's no aggressor or victim.  To my knowledge of the incident, the girl was drunk... Winston was not.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#141 : December 07, 2013, 08:00:51 AM

Both being drunk means there's no aggressor or victim.
You sure about that?

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#142 : December 07, 2013, 10:59:06 PM

Both being drunk means there's no aggressor or victim.  To my knowledge of the incident, the girl was drunk... Winston was not.
You sure about that?

Bingo. Uncertainty and case by case is the name of this game.

And when are you no longer tipsy and are considered drunk?

I have a high alcohol tolerance, so I don't know if I've ever actually been drunk (one night things began spinning and ended in vomiting, BUT I had full control of my decisions and thoughts)

So, I don't know if "I was drunk" is ever actually an excuse. Everything I've ever done after intaking alcohol has been of my own doing. Sure it laxes ones inhibitions, but so many ifs ands buts here

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#143 : December 08, 2013, 08:21:47 AM

War Eagle !!!

youngone

Hall of Famer

#144 : December 08, 2013, 10:47:07 AM

War Eagle baby!!!!

I would have hated to root for Ohio State.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#145 : December 08, 2013, 11:21:00 AM

"I have a high alcohol tolerance, so I don't know if I've ever actually been drunk (one night things began spinning and ended in vomiting, BUT I had full control of my decisions and thoughts)"

If you're calling Ralph on the big white phone, you probably qualify as drunk. Your definition of drunk sounds more like a psychotic break.

Oh, and if you've thrown up once, in no way whatsoever do you have a high alcohol tolerance, you're just a slow drinker. Building a high alcohol tolerance requires hundreds of technicolor yawns, if not more.
: December 08, 2013, 11:24:34 AM Bucfucious

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#146 : December 08, 2013, 01:51:20 PM

War Eagle !!  Bad Karma to rapists !!!

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: With the 1st pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Bucs select...Jameis Winston « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools