Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL personnel question 'coward' Martin for not challenging Incognito « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 06, 2013, 01:04:39 PM

I can buy that they wanted to toughen him up. While he's getting a lot of sympathy we can speak the truth here and say that Martin sucks and is tissue paper soft in his game. I'm not sure I'd delegate my toughening up duties to a man who I think even outsiders could see is a borderline personality. I doubt that having Ritchie threaten a dudes family or call him racial epithets was part of the plan either but again when you hand the job to Captain Crazy you likely needed to be a bit more hands on.

Martin might not get another job in the NFL but frankly his play more than being a narc is what will keep him off rosters.
Exactly. By all appearances Martin is soft and you don't want him on your team. But that's the job of your coaches and personnel people to not acquire them in the first place or keep them on the bench and not idiots like Incognito to chase them from the team.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 06, 2013, 01:23:52 PM

Richie was trying to make a man out of Martin.  Martin still just a boy though.

I expect a more rational comment from a guy who has likens Schiano to a Nazi and now a Taliban member. You let me down today.....

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Sactobuc

Starter

#47 : November 06, 2013, 01:32:23 PM

So forget handling this like a man and stepping above the level of the person that is the offender???.

It's sad when those in society think you settle everything with violence, whats wrong with using lawyers and suits. It pays more...
Plus a PUNK like Ingornito would probably press charges after someone puts the hands to him...
hiring a lawyer and suing him (oh no! , not that! i'm so scared!! ) is an even bigger PUNK move. a bully like incognito would only laugh at that . and it would do nothing to stop him from doing it in the future. unfortunately  , you have to handle this situation the way an ape would. ( this should follow incognito's temperament ). when an ape acts up in the group , the alpha ape beats him with a tree branch , thus  , problem solved. not very intellectual  ,but effective.

Hmmmm.....Being suspended and the possibility of not playing another NFL down wont make him stop....interesting opinion.

Now that the NFL has been exposed about this through legal channels, I'm feeling pretty good with the thought that this doesn't continue because of the sensitivity of the event. (racial crossroads in the NFL are being brought to the light ie: Riley Cooper, now Ignorito)..... just have to wonder that if the NFL is protecting QB's and WR's the way they do, that they dont try to nip this in the bud to avoid future problems and lawsuits.

Gives a new meaning to going ApeSh%@ the way you put it...  Different strokes for different folks.  I used to handle things the Alpha Ape way, and as I matured, I learned there are alternatives, maybe Martin is a mature young man.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

GMACsBlankey

Hall of Famer

#48 : November 06, 2013, 01:57:39 PM

HE CALLED HIM THE NWORD. but nah, Richie's a good guy just trying to toughen the kid up. Same ass hole who gets voted dirtiest in the NFL ever year

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#49 : November 06, 2013, 01:59:52 PM

Saw a video of Incognito on TMZ.  He was on a shirtless rampage in a bar. He was screaming the N word the entire time. What a **CENSORED**ing loser. Why has nobody knocked this fuktard out?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#50 : November 06, 2013, 02:01:45 PM

That's not the way to do things, JDub. Fill out a complaint form and wait for someone else to handle the problem.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#51 : November 06, 2013, 02:05:13 PM

Saw a video of Incognito on TMZ.  He was on a shirtless rampage in a bar. He was screaming the N word the entire time. What a **CENSORED**ing loser. Why has nobody knocked this fuktard out?
feel free to try .

Sactobuc

Starter

#52 : November 06, 2013, 02:07:19 PM

That's not the way to do things, JDub. Fill out a complaint form and wait for someone else to handle the problem.

That's the spirit lad.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#53 : November 06, 2013, 02:21:55 PM

feel free to try .

Hed squash me like a bug. But he is surrounded by guys that are bigger and stronger than him everyday. Its just amazing to me that nobody has put this **CENSORED** in his place.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#54 : November 06, 2013, 04:20:16 PM

Didn't Antonio Smith from the Texans go at him and got suspended as a result?

Sactobuc

Starter

#55 : November 06, 2013, 05:10:11 PM

Didn't Antonio Smith from the Texans go at him and got suspended as a result?

....and if this is true...

That, my friends is why you dont stoop to the ignorance of an ignorito.

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#56 : November 06, 2013, 06:00:33 PM

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#57 : November 06, 2013, 06:06:13 PM

He's such a fine young man....I can't see why anyone wouldn't want him mentoring rookies....SMH

Sactobuc

Starter

#58 : November 06, 2013, 06:52:21 PM

He's such a fine young man....I can't see why anyone wouldn't want him mentoring rookies....SMH

...and I love how the tough guy didnt defend himself (Go Ape Sh@% and beat Smith with a tree branch) even after Smith dropped the helmet, he just told the ref.  That's like getting an attorney to handle your battles... But wait thats not supposed to happen right?....

Does that make Ignorito a PUNK,, Im jus sayin', I think I read that somewhere before, I just cant put my finger on it.

gobuxfla

Pro Bowler

#59 : November 06, 2013, 07:01:01 PM

The more I hear, the more I pin this on Martin.

He's a puss.

If he did, which it appears thus far, violate the locker room "code" then Martin is a steaming p.o.s.

This could have been handled internally and instead he took the chicken crap way out. I think the picture is becoming fairly clear that an immature "boy" was thrust into a man's game and profession and could not handle it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NFL personnel question 'coward' Martin for not challenging Incognito « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools