Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STOP USING REAL NFL.COM « previous next »
Page: 1

G-Snake

Rookie

: October 23, 2006, 12:19:24 AM

Jesus I'm going to blow a valve one of these days. As great as NFL.com is, why in the WORLD did they decide to go with REAL. I know REAL has a reputation of being the guy who's pushed around by Apple and Microsoft in terms of video players, but god dammit, everytime I want to watch a highlight, either the stream cuts out constantly, or it crashes my Firefox browser (which is hard to do).

Go with Quicktime, Windows Media Player, or the Flash Player like Buccaneers.com does, get rid of this REAL garbage.

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 23, 2006, 12:21:47 AM

Or an option...Real is a Real pita...just one more useless add-on we're stuck with...

G-Snake

Rookie

#2 : October 23, 2006, 12:24:14 AM

Yeah on kidding...

I highly recommend that people of this board download Real Alternative or Quicktime Alternative, both are user made versions stripped down of all the useless ads and crap, and I think they add functionality only available to the 'pro' versions of those products.

Personally, if the Flash Videos overall could be more clear (although they are on bucs.com), they should be universal to every site. YouTube gives that method a bad rep, as the flash videos on that site are so ugly.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STOP USING REAL NFL.COM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools