Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Round do we draft a QB if Schiano and his Pet Giraffe r still here? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 11, 2013, 02:24:12 PM

Come on about midnight tonight. I'll let you know.

I'll be here.

Hopefully he gets his first win, but I doubt it with Schiano in charge of the team.

CaptainStagger

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 11, 2013, 02:36:34 PM

I route for the logo in the helmet, these are not the Tampa Bay Shiano's, or The Tampa Bay Dominick's, or the Tampa Bay Glazers, or even the Tampa Bay Glennons. And while I may disagree with desicions made by ownership, the GM, or the coach, saying you are "done with the team" just proves what the outsiders say.....we have a worthless fan base....and those that can not weather the storms....you my friends are worthless.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 11, 2013, 02:41:27 PM

I would say that in that situation, we don't draft a QB.  Frankly, while Glennon hasn't really shown me enough that I'd want to see the team pass on a top QB prospect, he HAS shown enough that I don't think there'd really be much point in drafting a non-elite QB prospect.  Unless Manziel slips, I don't see a round 2+ prospect that would necessarily offer much that Glennon doesn't.  (And I feel like Schiano and Manziel would be such a spectacular mismatch that there'd be no chance of that happening.)

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 12, 2013, 08:19:58 PM

I will NOT be happy with 3-5 years of Glennon!!!

Dude looks like he's handicapped or on stilts when he scrambles with the ball.

If the Bucs retain Schiano, then Glennon stays as starter, GUARANTEED. Everyone knows this.
So the only way to keep this from happening is........

... FIRE SCHIANO. Period.

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 12, 2013, 09:28:51 PM

FIRE SCHIANO-- so we're not STUCK with Handicapped Giraffe on Stilts at QB for the next 3-5 years.
: November 12, 2013, 09:30:31 PM TheChronicHotAir

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#20 : November 12, 2013, 09:34:47 PM

Dude give it up, there are about a 1,000 threads on this topic. Your posts aren't intelligent in anyway, they aren't humorous in anyway, and lately everyone is getting tired of you saying the same stupid stuff over and over again.
^^^^^

At least Java was funny sometimes.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 12, 2013, 09:48:40 PM

Dude give it up, there are about a 1,000 threads on this topic. Your posts aren't intelligent in anyway, they aren't humorous in anyway, and lately everyone is getting tired of you saying the same stupid stuff over and over again.
^^^^^

What?

Just reply to the subject, simpleton.

Do you think it's wise to keep Schiano-- and be stuck with his goofy ass looking son?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 12, 2013, 09:53:40 PM

If the GM and owners hadn't stopped it, Freeman would have been traded during the offseason and the Bucs would have signed a veteran and Glennon would have been prepared to start from day one.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#23 : November 12, 2013, 09:59:12 PM

If the GM and owners hadn't stopped it, Freeman would have been traded during the offseason and the Bucs would have signed a veteran and Glennon would have been prepared to start from day one.
and we would still be 1-8 because Glennon can't make most NFL throws.

ghost

Second String

#24 : November 12, 2013, 10:00:28 PM

Yeah, that's what I thought!
We WON'T be taking a 1st Round QB if Toys'R'UsGiraffe is still here 'cause Schiano has a woodie.

So there will be No Competition, period.

What's the difference between that and what we've seen the last 5 years with piece of garbage Freeman?   At least Glennon is better than Freeman.

Let me know when Glennon leads a NFL team to 10 wins, or even wins a single game in the NFL, Java.

Last night, now let me know when Freeman wins a playoff game or even takes his team to the playoffs period

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#25 : November 12, 2013, 10:07:37 PM

^^^^^

What?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 12, 2013, 10:10:42 PM

So if you "have faith" in Glennon, make a post about it so it can be easily dug up. Good luck.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 12, 2013, 10:35:15 PM

and we would still be 1-8 because Glennon can't make most NFL throws.

That, and schiano is a poor game manager.

The dolphins team is going in the gutter real quick. It's still not a win to be proud of.

Am I happy about a win, hell yeah. But it's also just the crappy/self-inflicting phins team they beat.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#28 : November 13, 2013, 02:31:04 AM

So that's why you're so confident Schiano likely stays?  This organization is completely screwed up from the top down.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 13, 2013, 02:32:12 AM

So that's why you're so confident Schiano likely stays?  This organization is completely screwed up from the top down.

No, that's not why. And I'm not confident that he WILL stay, I'm just not nearly as confident as most people seem to be that he will GO. I think people think it's a foregone conclusion that he's going to be fired, and I think that it is FAR from already decided.
: November 13, 2013, 02:33:43 AM DanTurksGhost
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Round do we draft a QB if Schiano and his Pet Giraffe r still here? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools