Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Round do we draft a QB if Schiano and his Pet Giraffe r still here? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#30 : November 13, 2013, 03:41:50 AM

I understand where you're coming from DTG, but I hope they decide to move on from Schiano and draft a QB.  Do we have the coaching staff that you would feel confident in them outcoaching almost any other team in the league?  Do we have a QB that you would feel comfortable putting the team on their shoulders in crunch time and win a game?  I would say no to both.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 13, 2013, 03:50:42 AM

Mg, people want to hope.

Fact is, glennon could possibly be a starter in the league. The trouble with that is...prove it. Show me greatness.He won OnE game. IDC what his stats are if he can't put up the W's. Again, if we're starting glennon next season, we must be believing in hope more than statistics.

And if the glazers allow this embarrassment to continue with schiano, they're pretty much asking for more of the same. And it also makes them liers, as they said themselves that they wanted to compete. Well, maybe they're doing a good job and I misunderstood? Maybe they ment compete, as in draft position...

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#32 : November 13, 2013, 03:53:00 AM

Maybe they meant to compete as the best team in Florida?  It's neck and neck, but I think FSU's got the slight edge.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 13, 2013, 05:32:15 AM

I route for the logo in the helmet, these are not the Tampa Bay Shiano's, or The Tampa Bay Dominick's, or the Tampa Bay Glazers, or even the Tampa Bay Glennons. And while I may disagree with desicions made by ownership, the GM, or the coach, saying you are "done with the team" just proves what the outsiders say.....we have a worthless fan base....and those that can not weather the storms....you my friends are worthless.

^^This

There are more reasons to be a fan of a team than just how good they are.
They are the team of my home town. I was born in Tampa in 1976 (just like the Bucs).
My dad was a fan since the beginning and remained a fan until the day he died.
I have been a fan ever since I could remember. Its in my veins. I can't stop rooting for the bucs even if I wanted to.
THAT is what being a fan is all about. Its NOT about agreeing with the owners' decisions or how good the team is.
You root for your team FANATICALLY and have no control over it.

People who decide to be done with a team and go root for someone else were NEVER a true fan to begin with.
: November 13, 2013, 06:02:44 AM Incognito

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#34 : November 13, 2013, 06:05:11 AM

I route for the logo in the helmet, these are not the Tampa Bay Shiano's, or The Tampa Bay Dominick's, or the Tampa Bay Glazers, or even the Tampa Bay Glennons. And while I may disagree with desicions made by ownership, the GM, or the coach, saying you are "done with the team" just proves what the outsiders say.....we have a worthless fan base....and those that can not weather the storms....you my friends are worthless.
First of all it's Dominik, no "c". Secondly, what a load of self righteous crap.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#35 : November 13, 2013, 06:06:50 AM

^^This

They are the team of my home town. I was born in Tampa in 1976 (just like the Bucs).
I have been a fan ever since I could remember. Its in my veins. I can't stop rooting for the bucs even if I wanted to.
THAT is what being a fan is all about. Its NOT about agreeing with the owners' decisions or how good the team is.

People who decide to be done with a team and go root for someone else were NEVER a true fan to begin with.
Another load of self righteous crap, people that decide they are no longer going to give their hard earned money and take a big step back from a team that has decided they aren't interested in competing doesn't meant they were never "true" fans to begin with.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#36 : November 13, 2013, 06:14:44 AM

^^This

Another load of self righteous crap, people that decide they are no longer going to give their hard earned money and take a big step back from a team that has decided they aren't interested in competing doesn't meant they were never "true" fans to begin with.

You're wrong, son. You give your support REGARDLESS. You stick with your team through the good and the bad.

About 20 years ago (when I was 16), I tried to stop being a fan. I decided to try and root for the Cowboys because they were really good and the Bucs were not. Whenever they would score or win, I'd be like "yay"... but my "yays" were fake. I realized that being a fan isn't something you can turn on and off. I went back to watching the Bucs ...and I was HOME. My "yays" were real again.

So you can troll us with your rude, disrespectful comments all you want... its not gonna change the fact that you aren't among the TRUE fans and never have been.

Go root for the Cowboys. Believe me, you won't be missed.
: November 13, 2013, 07:00:26 AM Incognito

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 13, 2013, 08:03:54 AM

Agreed with what everyone is saying about Al Bundy . Gutless wonder . A fan bailing on his team either shows a weakness of character or an interest that was never really real to begin with ... not much else.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#38 : November 13, 2013, 05:00:41 PM

^^This

You're wrong, son. You give your support REGARDLESS. You stick with your team through the good and the bad.

About 20 years ago (when I was 16), I tried to stop being a fan. I decided to try and root for the Cowboys because they were really good and the Bucs were not. Whenever they would score or win, I'd be like "yay"... but my "yays" were fake. I realized that being a fan isn't something you can turn on and off. I went back to watching the Bucs ...and I was HOME. My "yays" were real again.

So you can troll us with your rude, disrespectful comments all you want... its not gonna change the fact that you aren't among the TRUE fans and never have been.

Give me a break, I have been a "true" fan as in had season tickets through the 80's and 90's. If Schiano is around next season then I will discontinue my season tickets. Plain as that, I will still keep all of my old Buccaneer Bruce logo items, but why on earth would I give my money to someone that isn't willing to try and win. Fire Schiano and everything will be good. While you're at it chief, I never once tried being a fan of any other team.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 13, 2013, 05:36:59 PM

^^This

Give me a break, I have been a "true" fan as in had season tickets through the 80's and 90's. If Schiano is around next season then I will discontinue my season tickets. Plain as that, I will still keep all of my old Buccaneer Bruce logo items, but why on earth would I give my money to someone that isn't willing to try and win. Fire Schiano and everything will be good. While you're at it chief, I never once tried being a fan of any other team.

You seem to think money and season tickets makes you a true fan. Nope. Theres a lot more to it than that, buddy.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 13, 2013, 06:09:14 PM

I don't think anything could ever stop me from following the Bucs, but I could understand why people would stop watching if Schiano was brought back next year. It would really show that the Glazers don't give a **CENSORED** about this team or its fans. This has been going on too long to begin with, and keeping Schiano another year would be the last straw for a lot of people IMO. I think most would come back once the team got new owners.

If Schiano is brought back, I'll still watch the games but I won't be buying any merchandise until the Glazers are gone. Also, expect the stadium to be empty for the entire season if Schiano's back.
: November 13, 2013, 06:12:57 PM FireSchiano

Al Bundy

Pro Bowler

#41 : November 13, 2013, 06:25:30 PM

^^This

You seem to think money and season tickets makes you a true fan. Nope. Theres a lot more to it than that, buddy.

Of course there's more to it. Keep your self righteous crap to yourself.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 13, 2013, 06:56:17 PM

^^This

Of course there's more to it. Keep your self righteous crap to yourself.

Keep your fair weather fan crap to YOURSELF.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What Round do we draft a QB if Schiano and his Pet Giraffe r still here? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools