Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: schipologists « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#75 : November 20, 2013, 05:03:38 PM

"Do I need to scroll through the board and find exact quotes?"

Please do. Show us where I have said any of those things.

I just want to see what this team is capable of when football is the focus.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#76 : November 20, 2013, 05:05:52 PM

Can you point out the part where Schiano (or anyone else for that matter) gets excused? That was the basis of your theory, right?

All I see here is a statement that I'm tired of you little girl's pathological need for drama, and would like to get back to football.
: November 20, 2013, 05:08:18 PM Bucfucious

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#77 : November 20, 2013, 05:09:00 PM

I think there is a world of difference between being an apologist and believing that Schiano has been personally responsible for every piece of crap mumbled by every idiot regardless of the source, nature and authenticity of the issue. Yet some would have us believe that, and what's more have the temerity to spew their nonsense that has been proven false many times.

Schiano will have to work overtime to keep his job. Everybody knows that, but because some of us don't think he is the biggest **CENSORED** on the planet, we try to be fair minded and give the guy a chance.

I could care less about Schiano being responsible for any of those things. If he were, then he should have been fired for a different reason. If it's true that he's not, then he should be fired for going almost a full calender year without a win against any team with something to play for, all along the way losing to teams that we should have easily been able to beat on paper.

Maybe there isn't some grand fan conspiracy to label Schiano as anything other than a bad football coach. Maybe the reason people want him gone is because he loses a lot more than he wins. A whole lot more.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#78 : November 20, 2013, 05:10:40 PM

Can you point out the part where Schiano (or anyone else for that matter) gets excused? That was the basis of your theory, right?

All I see here is a statement that I'm tired of you little girl's pathological need for drama, and would like to get back to football.

Schiano has the team focusing on the Red Board instead of football? Ah, now I see. It's OUR fault the team is 2-8.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#79 : November 20, 2013, 05:12:02 PM

Clearly u mad Comrade.

You're not even making sense anymore.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#80 : November 20, 2013, 05:12:18 PM

You claimed I made statements to the effect that Schiano should be excused.

Find them, liar.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#81 : November 20, 2013, 05:15:10 PM

Clearly u mad Comrade.

Don't blame your inability to grasp simple concepts on me not making sense. It's not my fault that you aren't smarter than you are, just like it's not everyone else's fault that Schiano is a bad football coach.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#82 : November 20, 2013, 05:17:22 PM

Clearly u mad Comrade.

LOL !

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#83 : November 20, 2013, 05:19:36 PM

Clearly u mad Comrade.

Don't blame your inability to grasp simple concepts on me not making sense. It's not my fault that you aren't smarter than you are, just like it's not everyone else's fault that Schiano is a bad football coach.
Grasping the concept of you making up sh"t? I grasp that just fine.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#84 : November 20, 2013, 05:20:44 PM

You claimed I made statements to the effect that Schiano should be excused.

Find them, liar.

You said you wanted to see what the team was capable of when football was the focus. Am I to believe that you weren't implying that the reason for the poor product this season has been because you believe the team was distracted prior to these past two games? Not blowing games in the second half. Not being out coached week after week. Not misuse of talent and failing to put players in the best position to succeed. But all that media drama. That's what did it. Now that that's in the past, we will see what Schiano is really capable of.

Your tap dance abilities aren't nearly as good as you seem to think they are. Neither are your wits, given that I didn't even need to leave to thread to find an example of you making an excuse.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#85 : November 20, 2013, 05:31:58 PM

I'm tired of the drama, I want to talk about football. That doesn't excuse Schiano from anything. Spin, black hole, spin.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#86 : November 20, 2013, 05:36:14 PM

I'm tired of the drama, I want to talk about football. That doesn't excuse Schiano from anything. Spin, black hole, spin.

"I just want to see what this team is capable of when football is the focus."

How exactly would us talking about drama affect what the football team is capable of, Luminous?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#87 : November 20, 2013, 05:39:23 PM

Explain to me what you believe right now then.

I'll leave bias out the door if you have a legitimate argument. Forget the BS, just explain your stance.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#88 : November 20, 2013, 05:44:12 PM

They're not talking about it, too? Somehow, I doubt that. None of which excuses Schiano, and I never said it did, contrary to your lies.

"Your tap dance abilities aren't nearly as good as you seem to think they are. Neither are your wits,"

Whether the team finishes 8-0 and they throw Schiano a parade, or they finish 2-6 and run him out of town, I'll still be several leagues ahead of you. Really irks ya, doesn't it?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#89 : November 20, 2013, 05:48:29 PM

Who are you talking to?

all the people that have pinned Schiano not winning a game on MRSA, Freeman, and Morris ...... aka nobody

Do I need to scroll through the board and find exact quotes? Or are you going to still sit here and pretend that you, the luminous one, and others haven't been making excuses about "having to clean up Morris' mess", and "the Freeman drama", and "the MRSA situation"? Oh yeah, they aren't excuses. They are just being brought up for...well...okay you got me. If not excuses, why is any of that pertinent in a discussion about whether or not Schiano should be retained?

Everyone of those statements are true.  Not one excuses Schiano or his coaching decisions.

Try again black hole
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: schipologists « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools