Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bobby Rainey « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 20, 2013, 10:20:17 PM

Trent Richardson....1st round draft pick vs Bobby Rainey....under after.   One has a great scouting report and very high ceiling, the other does not.   Richardson is destined for greatness, Rainey will be warming up his couch soon.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 21, 2013, 12:45:03 AM

Trent Richardson....1st round draft pick vs Bobby Rainey....under after.   One has a great scouting report and very high ceiling, the other does not.   Richardson is destined for greatness, Rainey will be warming up his couch soon.

Holy quote boomerang batman! 8)

It's OK though. We all scout an idiot or two as "great" once in awhile. I think manziel will be great at the NFL level, and that might be wrong too. We'll have to wait and see on that one though.

I thought TR was going to be "good" not "great," but I guess that's still off as well. Still, first round rb's shouldn't be scoffed at, martin was pretty good so far. But I get the point, he was picked much later.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#47 : November 21, 2013, 02:27:19 AM

This kid is the real deal.

We have something good to take away from this season.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bobby Rainey « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools