Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Stench in Tallahassee at FSU ! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#315 : July 11, 2014, 07:14:40 PM

Can you smell it , Free Scooter University ??

Smells like victory to me.   like the Rose Bowl in Pasadena to be exact. Speaking of smells, how did losing to GA Southern at home smell?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#316 : July 11, 2014, 07:25:31 PM

I love when people respond who don't get the joke is on RUtroll's hypocrisy. LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#317 : July 13, 2014, 11:01:16 AM

I see the Pouncy's are back in the news..  First it was free Hernandez hats now it is a possible assault and battery!

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/2014/07/mike_pouncey_and_brother_assaulted_man_at_cameo_nightclub_last_night_victim_claims.php

UF really trains them well to be upstanding citizens? :-[

Hey they have plenty of money they can beat the rap!

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#318 : July 13, 2014, 11:14:13 AM

"What if I told you... you can fail drug tests, assault others and shoot someone in the head and still never make the news or miss a game playing for Urban Meyer" - 30 for 30 - The Liar Years in Hogtown.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#319 : July 13, 2014, 12:25:32 PM

I love when people respond who don't get the joke is on RUtroll's hypocrisy. LOL

No program is squeaky clean. They all have there issues. But, two things stand out to me more than others in this thread. The fact that I've NEVER seen a fan so OBSESSED over a rival's program that they care more about their rival's than they do their own. Secondly, I don't think I've ever seen someone deflect as much and be so insanely hypocritical. There's a reason I've only muted one person on these boards and there's a reason why I chose this jack*ss.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#320 : July 13, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Looking forward to next month when we can get this going and stop nit picking about this crap since there is so little offseason news. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#321 : July 13, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

No program is squeaky clean. They all have there issues. But, two things stand out to me more than others in this thread. The fact that I've NEVER seen a fan so OBSESSED over a rival's program that they care more about their rival's than they do their own. Secondly, I don't think I've ever seen someone deflect as much and be so insanely hypocritical. There's a reason I've only muted one person on these boards and there's a reason why I chose this jack*ss.

LOL, exactly.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#322 : July 14, 2014, 07:05:54 AM

Your opinion is based on being "brain washed" by the UF Negative PR machine towards FSU with a UF grad in just about every media outlet.

UF has spent an entire lifetime disparaging FSU at every turn.  I find it hysterically funny how when the "WARTS" of "HELL YES WE CHEAT",  "TANK BLACK",and the "LIAR MEYER Years" are mentioned gator fans squeal like little hogtown piglets at the mention of  their sordid and sullied history.

Heck, they even have a Murderer worse than OJ as a celebrated graduate.

Yes, all schools have their bad apples and aren't squeaky clean but No matter how many times you state otherwise... 

HELL YES WE CHEAT and the record breaking number of sanctions given for those Pell years is not trumped by any NCAA investigation of FSU. 

Likewise, Tank Black is far more egregious than the footlocker. 

Gaffney was more egregious that P Warrick ,

and certainly Winston's crab legs aren't in the same universe as  Hernandez's behavior at UF.

Yes, I understand the "truth" makes UF uncomfortable and angry, even to the point of name calling towards me.  Point is UF has a lifetime of stones thrown at FSU for some very minor issues yet when any scrutiny is put on their "holier than thou" egotistical program filled with a pseudo- arrogant fan base they go apoplectic! They can dish it out but can't take it!

UF is a cowardly program that dropped Miami in arguably the worst travesty in the CFB history of the state of Florida.  They still refuse to play a regular season out of conference game outside the state of Florida.

My posts are only a reaction to the Trivial at FSU made serious by the UF spin machine.  Calling someone a Rapist when they have never been charged or arrested for such a horrific complaint is repugnant and repulsive.  Hey that is what I call "being a gator" and once again proves my point. 

My assertions are factual  that you can't deal with it is your problem not mine.

Lets just say "My commentary" is an appropriate response to UF's lifetime obsession with FSU.

: July 14, 2014, 07:11:26 AM Runole

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#323 : July 14, 2014, 07:27:51 AM

Gatorsessed.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#324 : July 14, 2014, 11:39:25 AM

Gatorsessed.

Seminole obsessed..  Well over 50 years for gator fans... Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!  :D

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#325 : July 14, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

Gatorsessed.

Gatorsessed indeed. I can't even see what he's typing but I'm sure it's his typical BS. 34-22-2 has the guy reeling.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#326 : July 14, 2014, 12:42:56 PM

Gatorsessed.

Gatorsessed indeed. I can't even see what he's typing but I'm sure it's his typical BS. 34-22-2 has the guy reeling.

Just facts not BS  Gator fans have spent over 50 years making stuff up and slandering  FSU.  Time for a little payback. You may now squeal like a piglet from Hogtown.  :D
Page: 1 ... 20 21 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Stench in Tallahassee at FSU ! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools