Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Stench in Tallahassee at FSU ! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

: November 21, 2013, 07:38:27 AM

The shlt is about to hit the proverbial fan :

" Report: Jameis Winston's DNA found in accuser's underwear  "
http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/story/report-jameis-winston-s-dna-found-in-accuser-s-underwear-112013

Starting to look more and more like FSU's star QB is a dirty rapist .

It also appears the Tallahasee police tried to cover this all up !
"The family and attorney of the alleged victim sharply criticized Tallahassee police on Wednesday in their first public comments about the case. The lengthy family statement said their attorney, Patricia Carroll, was warned by police that Tallahassee was a ''big football town and the victim needs to think long and hard before proceeding against him (Winston) because she will be raked over the coals and her life will be made miserable.''

Yet not a word from our high and mighty little hypocrite , RUnole . Troll on , you idiot , troll on . Karma is about to drop the hammer on you , lol.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#1 : November 21, 2013, 11:23:30 AM

This really doesn't mean anything yet. All it means is that they had sex. It's news to the public, but Jameis and his attorney knew this the whole time. There are cases of women crying rape all the time. There are also cases of actual rape all the time. All this news really means is that he is in fact the person in question. Does not even come close to proving rape.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 21, 2013, 12:02:53 PM

runatroll still avoiding the topic?   shocking

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 21, 2013, 12:58:07 PM

He doesn't care about what happens at FSU. He only cares about UF.

He's more a Gator hater, than a Nole fan.

He's butthurt about the denial letter his kid got from UF.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 21, 2013, 03:12:54 PM

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-isnt-the-only-problem-here-an-fsu-teac-1467707410

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#5 : November 21, 2013, 03:48:10 PM

Gotta give it to you, DJ.........thread title is awesome.

-NOLE fan

NOTE: Never am I such a fan that I would ever let my fandom blind me from the fact that a crime may have been committed. And, if it was, his ass needs to go. To hell with a National Championship! That shlt is trivial compared to the victim here........if he is found guilty. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 21, 2013, 03:52:03 PM

-NOLE fan

NOTE: Never am I such a fan that I would ever let my fandom blind me from the fact that a crime may have been committed. And, if it was, his ass needs to go. To hell with a National Championship! That shlt is trivial compared to the victim here........if he is found guilty.

Props to you for owning it .  RUTroll = coward.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 21, 2013, 04:09:54 PM

Props to you for owning it .  RUTroll = coward.

This shlt is his life. Why a grown man puts so much stock into a college football team is beyond me. But, with all the shlt he was talking about Florida's issues, he needs to come in here and take his lickings. Bottom line.

I'm sorry, but where there is smoke, there is fire. I get a bad vibe about this whole thing. But, my biggest concern is learning the truth and NOT hoping that Jameis didn't do this. Rather, I hope justice is served by either locking Jameis up for rape or the female for falsifying a police report.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#8 : November 24, 2013, 10:24:48 PM

http://deadspin.com/jameis-winston-isnt-the-only-problem-here-an-fsu-teac-1467707410

c'mon man........if you think any of that stuff doesn't also go on at Bama, LSU, Ohio State, UF, Texas, etc you are crazy.  lets be real here.  most of these kids academically have no business at these colleges so lets not get caught him in the "student athlete" sham.  the school does what is has to do behind the scenes to keep these kids eligible and most fans don't care how the sausage is made. 

as for the winston stuff its a real shame. I hope it gets resolved soon one way or the other. 
: November 24, 2013, 10:31:09 PM rpc1978

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 25, 2013, 08:32:06 AM

Yeah rpc , it does exist everywhere. Go talk to the cowardly RUTroll about it.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 25, 2013, 03:39:37 PM

-NOLE fan

Pretty much this.  As much as I'd like to think he's not a rapist, if he is (and that seems like a considerably smaller "if" than it did a few weeks ago), dude needs to be behind bars.  I don't care how good of a quarterback he may be.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 01, 2013, 01:27:52 PM

This was really a great read. Thanks for the link...OBD

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 01, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

the stench in Tallahassee............................................smells like victory and success

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 01, 2013, 03:41:52 PM

Finally some success.

Long overdue from such a good program, considering the **CENSORED** conference of which they're a member.

Good luck against Duke, FSU fans!!

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#14 : December 02, 2013, 02:10:16 PM

Say what you will about the ACC, Miyagi, but at least the ACC isn't near as bad as the BIG10/11/12.

And, hopefully, you Gators will finally realize that national success between FSU and UF is cyclical.......has been that way ever since I watched Peter Tom Willis whoop up on some Gator a$s.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Stench in Tallahassee at FSU ! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools