Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid Fink « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 27, 2013, 07:38:35 PM

Tell him he needs to come back and slap JDouble around a bit.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 27, 2013, 09:11:30 PM

About a week ago, I asked HATE if he knew where Boid was.  But I don't think he saw my post.

I didn't see your post.... and B-Fink is fine. I just shot him a text to let him know that he's been missed.

Good. Thanks.  I like the B-man.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#17 : November 30, 2013, 08:46:34 PM

Boid woke up one morning and realized Java was right all along.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 30, 2013, 11:17:42 PM

Boid woke up one morning and realized Java was right all along.

How's that Tebow prediction working out?

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#19 : December 02, 2013, 01:18:03 AM

You mean the prediction that if the Bucs signed Tebow, he would do better than Freeman did with the Bucs?   I guess we many never find out.   

But as far as predictions about the players and coaches that really were on the team, Java was right every time.
: December 02, 2013, 01:19:55 AM BucTodd

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 02, 2013, 01:49:01 AM

You mean the prediction that if the Bucs signed Tebow, he would do better than Freeman did with the Bucs?   I guess we many never find out.   

But as far as predictions about the players and coaches that really were on the team, Java was right every time.

It's too bad he went basically full on troll. He was a quality poster. Although he was a lot witter and more respectful than most posters. Including more than myself.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#21 : December 02, 2013, 02:21:33 AM

Java never went full on troll.   Java was never a troll at all.   Every player Java ripped deserved it.   If Java had been the team GM, the team would be better off.   Between ripping players who deserve it and joking around, you may perceive that to be trolling, but it's far from it.   I consider guys like Steve Duemig to be trolls because they just say things to piss people off.   But Duemig is almost always wrong and Java is almost always right.   

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 02, 2013, 02:43:26 AM

Java never went full on troll.   Java was never a troll at all.   Every player Java ripped deserved it.   If Java had been the team GM, the team would be better off.   Between ripping players who deserve it and joking around, you may perceive that to be trolling, but it's far from it.   I consider guys like Steve Duemig to be trolls because they just say things to piss people off.   But Duemig is almost always wrong and Java is almost always right.   

Don't get me wrong Java was definitely funny, but he also came off a little racist.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 02, 2013, 03:36:51 AM

I doubt it.   I'm not sure how anyone can be racist and also a fan of the NFL.   The NFL is mostly blacks.   If Java was racist, he'd be a hockey fan.

And if you are right, you ain't trollin'.   

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 02, 2013, 07:17:17 AM

Java never went full on troll.   Java was never a troll at all.   Every player Java ripped deserved it.   If Java had been the team GM, the team would be better off.   

Yeah . we'd still be starting the Gimpy Cheeseburger and Princess Barrista Ruud , and wondering why teams are gashing us for 200 yards rushing a game.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#25 : December 02, 2013, 02:51:07 PM

Java never would have drafted Price.   He wanted Gronkowski with that pick.   Ruud would have started at MLB until the Bucs drafted Kuechly to replace him.   

If you think Price and Barron are better than Gronkowski and Kuechly, you are nuts.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 02, 2013, 02:54:30 PM

Agreed Todd.  I also would have drafted Eric Decker and instead of Martin I would have drafted that Norte Dame Safety Minnesota did.   Hillis is just as good. 

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 02, 2013, 02:56:39 PM

Uh, and while David is pretty good, Kiko Alonzo is even better.  My team would be stacked with ballers.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 02, 2013, 06:00:49 PM

Java pretending not to be Java talking about Java. What a friggin loser.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 02, 2013, 07:47:25 PM

It's actually quite humorous.    Way better that reading the whiners all over the Red Board
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid Fink « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools