Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid Fink « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#30 : December 02, 2013, 08:10:14 PM

Agreed Todd.  I also would have drafted Eric Decker and instead of Martin I would have drafted that Norte Dame Safety Minnesota did.   Hillis is just as good.

Java definitely would have taken Decker.   But he didn't come out the year Martin did.   The Bucs picked Myron Lewis just before Decker was picked.   Would you rather have Dominik's pick (Myron Lewis) or Java's pick (Eric Decker)?

Martin was a decent pick because Harrison was already off the board by that time.   Hillis would be a good change of pace back though.   He's a baller and should be on the roster.

You are so right about Kiko Alonzo.   He should be a Buc.   Who the hell would take Jonathan Banks ahead of a stud like Kiko?

Dominik is really pretty horrible.   Java for GM.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 02, 2013, 09:35:33 PM

It's actually quite humorous.    Way better that reading the whiners all over the Red Board

Hell ya.  I swear some of the guys are school girls.  One day they love Johnny, then the next day its Johnny who?  So the team got spanked pretty good, no need to jump off the skyway. Lets all take a deep breath, and see how they respond against the Bills.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#32 : December 02, 2013, 09:39:25 PM

You mean the prediction that if the Bucs signed Tebow, he would do better than Freeman did with the Bucs?   I guess we many never find out.   

But as far as predictions about the players and coaches that really were on the team, Java was right every time.

Nice backtrack, its fitting though. You were the only one left on the Tebow bandwagon. Even Tebow himself bailed out and is attempting to get into broadcasting.

Surrender noted.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 02, 2013, 09:41:43 PM

Broadcasting?   Local high school games?

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 02, 2013, 09:50:28 PM

I still say that if the Bucs had signed Tebow and started him rather than Freeman, they would have made the playoffs.   

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 02, 2013, 11:07:59 PM

They probably wouldn't be 3-9 right now.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#36 : December 02, 2013, 11:11:01 PM

More like 12-0

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 03, 2013, 09:07:24 AM

Maybe, if we had Freebow; Freeman's talent with Tebow's desire and effort, then we could be 12-0.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 03, 2013, 09:11:39 AM

Maybe, if we had Freebow; Freeman's talent with Tebow's desire and effort, then we could be 12-0.

Amen to that ....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#39 : December 03, 2013, 12:34:41 PM

I doubt it.   Freeman being anywhere in the mix is a recipe for failure.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#40 : December 06, 2013, 09:44:01 AM

I still say that if the Bucs had signed Tebow and started him rather than Freeman, they would have made the playoffs.

Java loved Freeman, he hated Tebow.  What are you talking about?

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#41 : December 06, 2013, 09:19:54 PM

I will say that there was one QB in Buc history I liked less than Freeman.   Shaun King.

Pewter Pirate

Pro Bowler
#42 : December 06, 2013, 11:16:27 PM

I will say that there was one QB in Buc history I liked less than Freeman.   Shaun King.

You may have not liked Freeman, but Java loved Freeman

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#43 : December 11, 2013, 10:54:33 PM

What happened to that "Morgan" guy? 

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : December 12, 2013, 07:17:39 AM

What happened to that "Morgan" guy?

Muted .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Boid Fink « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools