Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#480 : February 11, 2014, 09:55:43 AM

One of my very favorite draft prospects and my #1 TE in this draft. If we don't get a top three QB, then I hope we trade back and get this kid. I really think he is going to be amazing.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-red-flag-report-Austin-SeferianJenkins.html

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#481 : February 11, 2014, 09:56:42 AM

Interesting fact about Marquise Lee. Both his parents are completely deaf.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2014/02/nfl_combine_preview_getting_to_know_potential_jets_draft_pick_marqise_lee.html

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#482 : February 11, 2014, 10:09:26 AM

Landry in the 2nd > Watson in the 1st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0gTJHMwF2k

CalicoJack55

Hall of Famer

#483 : February 11, 2014, 09:26:46 PM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1h

Im told when Ray Farmer began scouting QBs, Marcus Mariota was the guy he liked best, tho he stayed in school. Not sure Manziel is his guy

=====

Browns new gm might wait a year?

My logo is bigger than your logo

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#484 : February 11, 2014, 09:30:06 PM

Im told when Ray Farmer began scouting QBs, Marcus Mariota was the guy he liked best, tho he stayed in school. Not sure Manziel is his guy

=====

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they rolled with Hoyer and went after Mariota or Winston next year. They will be picking top 3 again in 2015....so why not?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#485 : February 11, 2014, 09:32:40 PM

=====

Wouldn't surprise me at all if they rolled with Hoyer and went after Mariota or Winston next year. They will be picking top 3 again in 2015....so why not?

if Browns are top 3 Winston will return to FSU, nobody wants to get sent there

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#486 : February 11, 2014, 11:50:02 PM

For me, the top 5 guys I want in the first round in order that I want them....

1. Bortles
2. Manziel
3. Donald
4. Robinson
5. Gilbert

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#487 : February 13, 2014, 04:37:59 PM

How is Kyle Fuller not a top 3 CB in this draft? I was looking around at all the prospect ranking sites and noticed that he is listed between 4th and 7th among CBs in this class, which would make him a 2nd round or even early 3rd round pick. This surprised me. I haven't really been keeping up with the CB position since it isn't a need that we are likely to address at the top of the draft, but imo, Fuller is the 1st or 2nd best CB in this draft and should definitely be a top 20 pick. I would have to seriously consider him in the 2nd round if he really ends up being there.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#488 : February 13, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

How is Kyle Fuller not a top 3 CB in this draft? I was looking around at all the prospect ranking sites and noticed that he is listed between 4th and 7th among CBs in this class, which would make him a 2nd round or even early 3rd round pick. This surprised me. I haven't really been keeping up with the CB position since it isn't a need that we are likely to address at the top of the draft, but imo, Fuller is the 1st or 2nd best CB in this draft and should definitely be a top 20 pick. I would have to seriously consider him in the 2nd round if he really ends up being there.

i dont know why he doesnt get much love. kid is really good and honestly i think hes better than Dennard. his little brother Kendall is going to be a superstar. he balled out as a freshman

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#489 : February 13, 2014, 10:28:27 PM

Fuller is going to be a steal for a team picking at the top of the third...oh wait the Bucs don't have a third round pick...thanks Dom :rolleyes:

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#490 : February 14, 2014, 07:56:21 AM

Fuller is going to be a steal for a team picking at the top of the third...oh wait the Bucs don't have a third round pick...thanks Dom :rolleyes:

Despite the current internet rankings, I don't think Fuller will make it out of the top 50 picks. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being a late riser and goes in the 1st round. He looks like a top 20 pick to me.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#491 : February 18, 2014, 01:29:18 PM

One of my very favorite draft prospects and my #1 TE in this draft. If we don't get a top three QB, then I hope we trade back and get this kid. I really think he is going to be amazing.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/The-red-flag-report-Austin-SeferianJenkins.html

Very smooth looking for a big man. I like it. I really hope we can get our hands on a nice TE in the first two rounds.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#492 : February 18, 2014, 02:16:08 PM

I think I'd take Revis over fuller if Ihad  to choose.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#493 : February 18, 2014, 02:51:45 PM

Fuller is a top 50 for rotoworld's Josh Norris (4th corner), Mayock loves him (thinks he's a first round talent and a "first-round lock" if he runs a sub 4.5).

It's only the media that is behind on Fuller. A lot of teams are already there.

STULAAKE

Hall of Famer

#494 : February 18, 2014, 03:03:55 PM

RT @NFL_CFB: Mayock: If Khalil Mack is available, he or OT should interest @TBBuccaneers at No. 7. ... They need TE, too.

You must be accountable for your actions!
Page: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools