Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#690 : March 15, 2014, 08:19:07 AM

Love the guys 3rd down efficiency

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#691 : March 15, 2014, 01:47:45 PM

Lmfao at "biased assassination piece"

big_JLB

Starter

#692 : March 15, 2014, 03:58:48 PM

since free agency allowed them to go BPA, barring no trades i would very much enjoy this:

ROUND 1 - LB KAHLIL MACK (BUFFALO)

ROUND 2 - QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO (EASTERN ILLINOIS)

ROUND 3 - OG CYRIL RICHARDSON (BAYLOR)

ROUND 5 - DT CARAUN REID (PRINCETON)

ROUND 7 - TEVIN REESE (BAYLOR)

SirFunkyBacon

Rookie

#693 : March 16, 2014, 12:03:13 AM

since free agency allowed them to go BPA, barring no trades i would very much enjoy this:

ROUND 1 - LB KAHLIL MACK (BUFFALO)

ROUND 2 - QB JIMMY GAROPPOLO (EASTERN ILLINOIS)

ROUND 3 - OG CYRIL RICHARDSON (BAYLOR)

ROUND 5 - DT CARAUN REID (PRINCETON)

ROUND 7 - TEVIN REESE (BAYLOR)

I'd be happy. I'm not super big on Garropollo, but we'll see.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#694 : March 16, 2014, 02:30:30 AM

Lmfao at "biased assassination piece"

Well it fails to mention that the same numbers compared to Matt Ryan are actually better... But it brings up Gabbert and Ponder. What would you call it?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#695 : March 16, 2014, 08:59:44 AM

Garrapollo is a terrible waste of that 2nd round pick . There are going to be some great players on the board at the top of the 2nd , guys that can make us better immediately , and he's not one of them.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#696 : March 16, 2014, 10:27:30 AM

I say we skip a qb this year. I'm just not impressed with any of them. Draft Watkins if he is there or trade back.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#697 : March 16, 2014, 11:56:55 PM

Wow....just realized Alabama WR Kevin Norwood is ranked as a 7th round prospect or even undrafted free agent on every website. WTF? Realy? Talk about a late round gem! I assumed he would be a 3rd round guy. Great hands, great size, great speed. Did he kill a nun or something? Why is his stock so low?

RoddyBama1

Rookie

#698 : March 17, 2014, 10:18:09 AM

Agree on Norwood JD. He would be a steal. He had some nagging injury issues that kept him off the field more than you like to see, but he has all the tools.

He was also a great leader and extremely clutch. Dude showed out in Bama's biggest games and whenever they needed to put a drive together, he was AJ's target. Take a look at what he did to the Honey Badger in the 2011 NC game.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#699 : March 17, 2014, 10:37:29 AM

Of course team's draft boards can be very different than the draft boards we see on the internet, but if these hold true....there could be some really great WR gems late in this draft. If we hold true to the BPA like Licht said we are, we could end up drafting a WR in the 5th, 6th, and 7th round of this draft.

Quincy Enunwa, Cody Hoffman, Michael Campanaro, Jeff Janis, Willie Snead, Devin Street, Kevin Norwood, Brandon Coleman, Cody Latimer....these are all WRs that would usually go in the middle of the draft imo. Instead they are all considered to be late round guys that might not even be drafted. That is crazy.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#700 : March 18, 2014, 11:40:18 AM

maybe its the homer in me but we need to look into acquiring Chad Abram from FSU to be our Fullback. im not advocating using a draft pick because lets be real, hardly anyone drafts a FB but he would be a great addition as a UDFA. great ST player at FSU and is very good catching the ball out of the backfield and a good lead blocker

hes having a very good pro day today

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#701 : March 18, 2014, 11:44:13 AM

maybe its the homer in me but we need to look into acquiring Chad Abram from FSU to be our Fullback. im not advocating using a draft pick because lets be real, hardly anyone drafts a FB but he would be a great addition as a UDFA. great ST player at FSU and is very good catching the ball out of the backfield and a good lead blocker

But we already have FSU FB Lonnie Pryor on the roster. Why is Abram a better option?

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#702 : March 18, 2014, 12:14:10 PM

Drafttek's mock today 3/18/14 has us picking......

7 - QB Derek Carr
38 - OG Gabe Jackson
69 - WR Jarvis Landry

FWIW Bortles and Manziel are picked by Houston and Cleveland in the top of the 2nd round...   

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#703 : March 18, 2014, 12:15:30 PM

But we already have FSU FB Lonnie Pryor on the roster. Why is Abram a better option?

hah

i comepletly forgot we acquired Pryor.

to answer your question Pryor is more of a well rounded big runningback. Abram is a bit bigger and more powerful straight line blocking fullback

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

#704 : March 18, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Drafttek's mock today 3/18/14 has us picking......

7 - QB Derek Carr
38 - OG Gabe Jackson
69 - WR Jarvis Landry

FWIW Bortles and Manziel are picked by Houston and Cleveland in the top of the 2nd round...   

draftek sucks. some of their picks are legitimately insane

there is no way Carr goes at 7 but manziel and bortles fall to the 2nd.
Page: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 75
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Draft Position Update & other Draft News « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools