Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former/Current Gators revel in Urban Liar's defeat. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 09, 2013, 07:26:37 PM

No. F*CK Urban Liar. Forever.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

ranman

Pro Bowler
#16 : December 09, 2013, 07:31:38 PM

Ha.  Okay then. 

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 09, 2013, 07:56:05 PM

Actually a recruiting class he could see was poor and going to set him back made him quit.

He knew he wasn't winning shlt with Jon Brantley running his spread and no wr's .
Nope
Saban made that ass quit.

For being such a huge SEC honk, you should know this.

It's general knowledge amongst SEC fans.

Then again, you didn't even know that the SEC has made it 7 straight.

Other than **CENSORED**riding, is there anything about which you do have a clue?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 09, 2013, 09:10:21 PM

Actually a recruiting class he could see was poor and going to set him back made him quit.

He knew he wasn't winning shlt with Jon Brantley running his spread and no wr's .
Nope
Saban made that ass quit.

For being such a huge SEC honk, you should know this.

It's general knowledge amongst SEC fans.

Then again, you didn't even know that the SEC has made it 7 straight.

Other than **CENSORED**riding, is there anything about which you do have a clue?

It's general knowledge among SEC fans that the champ is now Auburn , and Bama is their bltch . General knowledge by all in fact. You mad , stupid ?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 09, 2013, 09:50:53 PM

Not as mad as you are pathetic and uninformed.
Where's UF on that totem pole?

How's that **CENSORED** feel that you're riding? Is it better now than it was in 2010? Is it as good as Bama's was in 2009 and 2012?

Was it Bama's or LSU's **CENSORED** that you were riding in 2011? Or were you Chinese finger cuffing the both of them?

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 09, 2013, 09:56:25 PM

Yeah , u mad.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 09, 2013, 10:19:04 PM

Yet, you're the one who took an 8.5 point underdog in a straight up bet.

Obviously, I'm not the one who has emotions clouding their judgement...... Unless you are just flat out stupid.

Tell me more about how AU's defense is better than UF's.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 09, 2013, 10:38:50 PM

Keep looking at that point spread for reassurance , dumb ass....because we all know the "supposed" underdog has never won the championship game. I remember a couple that are near and dear to my heart , involving my mighty Gators .

You are going down and you are too ignorant to even see it coming . Classic.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 10, 2013, 09:52:13 AM

Keep looking at that point spread for reassurance , dumb ass....because we all know the "supposed" underdog has never won the championship game. I remember a couple that are near and dear to my heart , involving my mighty Gators .

You are going down and you are too ignorant to even see it coming . Classic.
"Mighty" Gators??? LULZ..... They have been the complete opposite of "mighty" all season.

The point spread just happens to reflect my opinion, which is infinitely more informed than yours.

You can't even look at the two teams objectively. All you see is "SEC vs ACC".

You are blinded by SEC homerism. It's people like you that make SEC fans look bad.

Tell me more about AU's awesome defense. FSU is the team with the defense that is much more along the lines of what SEC fans are used to, and AU runs a **CENSORED**ing gimmicky spread offense.

Enjoy your new screen name or account. You don't have the integrity to live up to the agreement we have made.

But you will lose the bet. Make no mistake.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 10, 2013, 11:30:01 AM

The agreement we made is screenname/account ban. I never said I wouldn't come sack under another. Let's make that clear right now.

I'm quite fond of this now legendary screenname , however , so it shows how confident I am that this bet is money.

Don't be mad. War Eagle.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 10, 2013, 12:50:06 PM

The agreement we made is screenname/account ban. I never said I wouldn't come sack under another. Let's make that clear right now.

I'm quite fond of this now legendary screenname , however , so it shows how confident I am that this bet is money.

Don't be mad. War Eagle.
No, it was NOT. Are we already pussing out?

It was a GTFO bet.

So, when you lose..... GTFO, and don't come back under any new screen name/account.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 10, 2013, 07:18:58 PM

I'm staying right here ...forever .

U mad , bro ?

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 10, 2013, 11:31:00 PM

I'm staying right here ...forever .
Of course you are, pu$$y.

STERN11354

Starter

#28 : December 11, 2013, 07:10:23 AM

So I guess all the Meyer supporters respond with "Georgia Southern" to the Meyer haters.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2013, 07:41:54 AM

"Michigan State"

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former/Current Gators revel in Urban Liar's defeat. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools