Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former/Current Gators revel in Urban Liar's defeat. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« : December 09, 2013, 04:25:29 PM »

Former Gators were blowing up Twitter this weekend to mock the Urban Liar :

Florida wide receiver Quinton Dunbar (@QuintonDunbar1) tweeted: “Lol lets see if Urban Meyer play sick again #UnLoyal”

UF kicker Brad Phillips (@sirekicksalot97) simply tweeted: “Justice.”

Gators offensive guard Jon Halapio (@Jhalapio67) tweeted: “HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

UF tight end Kent Taylor posted via @kenttaylor18: "Michigan state!!!!"

Former UF linebacker and current Miami Dolphins player Jelani Jenkins posted on @jelanijenkins3: "Ahhh I can rest easy now."

Bwahahahahaha !! I love it.
« : December 09, 2013, 04:33:52 PM Dolorous Jason »

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #1 : December 09, 2013, 04:55:21 PM »

At least Meyer will have more time with his family instead of preparing for a National Championship game.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

ranman

Pro Bowler
« #2 : December 09, 2013, 04:59:30 PM »

I am getting scared of these 4 and 8ter's.  This happened three to four years ago and he is still in everyone's head.  Seriously, the current players need to worry more about their current situation, not some former coach they used to have.  That's okay, Saban had the same effect on the LSUers when he left them.  (Holy heck, can you imagine Tuscaloosa if he were to head to Austin???)  Although it was telling he was in Indy for the B10 game, not ATL for the SEC CG. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #3 : December 09, 2013, 05:00:46 PM »

He screwed them and lied to their faces . Only natural for them to laugh at his fail.

ranman

Pro Bowler
« #4 : December 09, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »

He screwed them and lied to their faces . Only natural for them to laugh at his fail.

He lied to them no more than any other coach who leaves a program.  Sark, Saban, Kelley, all of em.  Seriously, if that's it, then I think they need to move on. 

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #5 : December 09, 2013, 05:13:00 PM »

He lied to them no more than any other coach who leaves a program.  Sark, Saban, Kelley, all of em.  Seriously, if that's it, then I think they need to move on.

No ...because he said he was done coaching because he was worried about his health and wanted more time with his family. A year the later the liar takes another coaching job.

Those other guys left , but they didn't lie about where they were going or their intentions. If he said something like , " It's always been my dream to coach in the Big 10 , I want the next challenge ,blah blah blah " , then whatever. You could respect his decision. As it stands now he is a coward and a phony.
« : December 09, 2013, 05:17:03 PM Dolorous Jason »

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #6 : December 09, 2013, 05:36:47 PM »

Saban made that ass quit.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
« #7 : December 09, 2013, 05:47:11 PM »

SEC was too competitive for Meyer, he used his health and family as an excuse to cover up a rumored affair with a UF co-ed. Took a year off, waited for a big program not in the SEC to come calling, he saw how easy and uncompetitive the Big 10 was and now is trying to manipulate the flawed college system of uncompetitive scheduling to get championships.

It's why I prefer the NFL

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #8 : December 09, 2013, 06:00:20 PM »

No

Jimbo made him quit. go watch Urban on the sidelines in our game in 2010. he looked completely lost and helpless

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #9 : December 09, 2013, 06:07:25 PM »

SEC was too competitive for Meyer, he used his health and family as an excuse to cover up a rumored affair with a UF co-ed. Took a year off, waited for a big program not in the SEC to come calling, he saw how easy and uncompetitive the Big 10 was and now is trying to manipulate the flawed college system of uncompetitive scheduling to get championships.

That about sums it up ....and you wonder why Gator Nation hates him ?

dexmonkey

Hall of Famer

« #10 : December 09, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »

im glad that Gator fans got to see why FSU fans hated him so much. we all told you he was a scumbag and it wasn't because he kicked our asses so often

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #11 : December 09, 2013, 06:19:26 PM »

im glad that Gator fans got to see why FSU fans hated him so much. we all told you he was a scumbag and it wasn't because he kicked our asses so often

I always knew he was but I didn't care when we were winning national titles . I cared when he **CENSORED**ed us over.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #12 : December 09, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »

No

Yes

Saban made his ass quit.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

« #13 : December 09, 2013, 07:08:25 PM »

Actually a recruiting class he could see was poor and going to set him back made him quit.

He knew he wasn't winning shlt with Jon Brantley running his spread and no wr's .

ranman

Pro Bowler
« #14 : December 09, 2013, 07:16:23 PM »

Okay, but it has been damn near four years.  I mean don't you just move on at some point?  As for the big surprise...it was common knowledge in his contract that his one out was TOSU. Heck,  he even had the pic of Woody in the background at his home office.  No surprise, other than apparently GV, where he would end up.  The UF AD found his replacement in a coach who couldn't even bump Mack Brown out of the picture.  Maybe that's the bigger issue.  Dunno. 
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Former/Current Gators revel in Urban Liar's defeat. « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools