Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#345 : December 06, 2013, 01:20:51 PM

I've been telling people for awhile now that Hillary is our next president. I think people are starting to wake up to the fact that our elections are just a show. The reason guys like Rand or Carson will never win is because they make too much sense. I can't remember which speech it was but Carson once talked about how the Romans were so powerful that if they were going to collapse it would have to be from within, which it was. I've stated the exact same thing to friends about where we're heading as a country. When you look at the intentionally laughable school system, the focus on entertainment and sports, the crap they put in most of our food, the manipulation of information by our media, you can clearly see we're being set up to fail so that a one world government can one day become a reality. Because of this "they" are going to make damn sure our president will be someone who's not going to rock the boat.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#346 : December 06, 2013, 01:50:40 PM

::)

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#347 : December 06, 2013, 01:50:49 PM

Couldn't agree more , Escobar

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#348 : December 06, 2013, 01:57:21 PM

Let me grab my tin foil cap ........

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#349 : December 06, 2013, 01:57:41 PM

Ah yes ....... it's the Illuminati

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#350 : December 06, 2013, 03:20:27 PM

I don't know if it's the Illuminati, but I do believe there is a group behind the scenes that determines how things will go. Maybe it's something as simple as our elected politicians determining things in a way that's hidden from the public, not sure.

The Illuminati did/does actually exist, I hope you're not arguing against that.

Since you attempted to call me out, what is your reasoning behind the problems I listed? A string of coincidences that just all happen to achieve the same goal, that being the destruction of America?

I believe there's enough evidence out there to suggest a one world government is the ultimate goal. I'm a Christian, so I believe that anyway, but if I wasn't the evidence is there to support the idea anyway. Because I believe that's where we are headed, what's taking place in this country doesn't come as a shock to me. If you want to dismiss everything I say as conspiracy theory nonsense, have at it, that doesn't mean you're right.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#351 : December 06, 2013, 03:57:28 PM

I thought Obama would be the complete opposite of Bush. Well, I was dead wrong. I am now convinced that both POTUS's had/have the same puppet-master.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#352 : December 06, 2013, 04:13:24 PM

I thought Obama would be the complete opposite of Bush. Well, I was dead wrong. I am now convinced that both POTUS's had/have the same puppet-master.

Yep .

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#353 : December 06, 2013, 11:17:36 PM

Honestly, Rand Paul is the candidate I want.

Rand could possibly get me to vote Republican again for the 1st time in years ....but that is precisely why the Republicans will never nominate him. He actually really does believe in smaller government , unlike the rest of them.

Paul would make a great president.  If Hillary is nominated, no man will beat her.  She is the press anointed "smartest woman in the world".  There will be a full press to have the first female president, and for her to  a democrat.  Moderates will want to be on the side of history.  Hillary, like Obama, will mask her true agenda.  Only a conservative woman with the strength to take on a very liberal press out to personally destroy her as a woman (look at any conservative woman and how they are ripped personally and not on policy) can beat Hillary if the candidate stays true to her beliefs, and not water them down to appease the liberals who wants to destroy her.

That is why I mentioned Condi Rice. She would be a countermove to Hillary..    She has a better resume than Hillary and Dr Carson.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#354 : December 09, 2013, 11:15:41 AM

The polarity of the U.S. political parties switches every 50 years or so.  Hillary is part of the emerging authoritarian DLC branch that is taking over the Democratic party and more than likely will end up losing the next Presidential election as a result.  Authoritarian political stances have historically been unpopular in American politics.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#355 : December 11, 2013, 12:31:50 PM

I don't know if it's the Illuminati, but I do believe there is a group behind the scenes that determines how things will go. Maybe it's something as simple as our elected politicians determining things in a way that's hidden from the public, not sure.

The Illuminati did/does actually exist, I hope you're not arguing against that.

Since you attempted to call me out, what is your reasoning behind the problems I listed? A string of coincidences that just all happen to achieve the same goal, that being the destruction of America?

I believe there's enough evidence out there to suggest a one world government is the ultimate goal. I'm a Christian, so I believe that anyway, but if I wasn't the evidence is there to support the idea anyway. Because I believe that's where we are headed, what's taking place in this country doesn't come as a shock to me. If you want to dismiss everything I say as conspiracy theory nonsense, have at it, that doesn't mean you're right.
i like to call them the Banksters.  Ie: the international bankers.  You control the money system you control the country.   And how would the elected politicians, other countries and media be man manipulated?  Why through the intelligence agencies.  And who founded the CIA?  Why the sons of the bankers such as the Bushes.  And tell me how the central banks in most countries have been controlled by the Rothschilds? 

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#356 : December 11, 2013, 03:31:19 PM

I have never ordered any of my minions to take over the world. I categorically deny these allegations.
Page: 1 ... 22 23 24
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your next President? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools