Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol, Easier Than Buying Beer . . . . « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 21, 2013, 05:21:12 PM

In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[5][6][7]

It must be an individual weapon with provision to fire from the shoulder (i.e. a buttstock);
It must be capable of selective fire; (selective between semi-automatic, automatic and/or burst fire)
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle;
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable magazine rather than a feed-belt.
And it should at least have a firing range of 300 metres (980 feet)
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles despite frequently being considered as such. For example, semi-automatic-only rifles like the AR-15 (on which the M16 rifle is based) that share parts or design characteristics with assault rifles are not assault rifles, as they are not capable of switching to automatic fire and thus are not selective-fire capable. Belt-fed weapons or rifles with fixed magazines are likewise not assault rifles because they do not have detachable box magazines.

The term "assault rifle" is often more loosely used for commercial or political reasons to include other types of arms, particularly arms that fall under a strict definition of the battle rifle, or semi-automatic variant of military rifles such as AR-15s.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_rifle

You're a liar, Vin, and have no counter argument to this simple truth. All you can do is keep trying to twist what I say and attack me.

Restore that image, little man!

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 21, 2013, 05:29:13 PM

Lol, yeah right twerp. Tell me again how less guns equals less gun violence but more guns doesn't equal more gun violence. ....lmao .. Fun to watch you squirm under the weight if your own nonsense.

By the way oh "great and powerful Oz," what happened to the first post of yours? You know "all he wants is attention, don't give it to him". Lmao, you're so weak minded that getting caught in a lie has sent you spinning for days. Who would've thought you so badly needed my approval.

Man, you are a crock of crap. Go back and pick on the even weaker souls you find on the Red Board. Go build your confidence back up. The curtain is permanently up here oh "great and powerful Oz"

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 21, 2013, 05:48:29 PM

Yep, another attack on me, no response to the fact that you can't buy an assault rifle online, and you never could.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 21, 2013, 06:17:53 PM

Yep, another attack on me, no response to the fact that you can't buy an assault rifle online, and you never could.

of course you can, only an idiot would put up your defense . . .  oops

hey, since you're only here . . . you know because I need attention and not because despite all your bluster you have a fragile ego that you stepped on yourself . . .  . why dont you hang around . . . maybe take the time to dig up a few old threads because you wnat to distract form your dishonesty . . .  you know . . . just a typical day in your life "Oh Great and Powerful Oz"

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 21, 2013, 06:28:51 PM

And another attack on me, no response to the fact that you can't buy an assault rifle online, and you never could.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 21, 2013, 10:38:59 PM

Tell me again how less guns equals less gun violence but more guns doesn't equal more gun violence. ....lmao .. Fun to watch you squirm under the weight if your own nonsense.

Less guns in the hands of the guys who usually commit crime and murder = less gun violence. More guns in the hands of people who only use their guns for legal purpose = less gun violence. Simple really :)

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 22, 2013, 06:29:23 AM

Vin, at this point admitting you've been wrong about pretty much everything should be an option to consider. You keep starting these threads, looking (I guess) for an angle you haven't been proven wrong on yet, and it keeps blowing up in your face. At the very least you should post exactly what you want to have happen, and explain how your ideas will actually benefit society. You never do this, ever. Give it a shot.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 22, 2013, 12:42:34 PM

Vin, at this point admitting you've been wrong about pretty much everything should be an option to consider.

The good Counselor is wrong more than anybody on this forum, including his perpetual gun rants.  That dip**CENSORED** gets **CENSORED**-slapped on the regular.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 22, 2013, 01:25:10 PM

Vin, at this point admitting you've been wrong about pretty much everything should be an option to consider.

The good Counselor is wrong more than anybody on this forum, including his perpetual gun rants.  That dip**CENSORED** gets **CENSORED**-slapped on the regular.

Here is perhaps the weakest argument ever on a message board:

Scarecrow:  "You are wrong . . .  . because I say so"

Impressive Scarecrow, impressive . .  . especially following on the heels of your reviving your prior gaffe.

(you cant make this **CENSORED** up -- lmao)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#24 : December 22, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Sorry, football is upon us

Surrender and cowardly flight noted.

Now the good Counselor posts while the football game is actually being played.

lolz @ this clown.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 22, 2013, 02:55:16 PM

Sorry, football is upon us

Surrender and cowardly flight noted.

lolz @ this clown.

way to follow up your last stupid post with a surrender post . . . .  good gawd . . . responding to you is a little like kicking a puppy . . . go wrap a gift or something you dunce . . . call me a clown on top of it all (lol). Did your parents feed you paint chips when you were an infant?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 22, 2013, 03:52:18 PM

Another post while the football game is still being played?  How is that possible when football is upon us?

lolz @ this clown.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 22, 2013, 05:16:48 PM

Another post while the football game is still being played?  How is that possible when football is upon us?

lolz @ this clown.

Anatomy of a Bumbling Buggsy Self-Induced Meltdown:

1. Buggsy comes into this thread posting a LIE about a past thread where we was exposed as a fool:

Lol, Easier Than Buying Beer . . . .
WTF is that supposed to mean?

The good Counselor and CBW claimed that it is easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a case of beer.  And they stuck with that claim even after being called out for lunacy.

2. Buggsy tells his LIE in an attempt to mock another poster, the other poster comes into thread and points out Buggsy's stupidity:

Lol, leave it you to conveniently rewrite history. Lol

The truth is you said you could legally buy beer online without id. You said that because I pointed out that you can legally buy an assault rifle online with nothing. As usual, you stormed in swinging your club only to look like a buffoon ...again.

3. While other laugh, Buggsy is completely dumbfounded so he moves on to more stupidity . . . anything to get away fro his blunder and LIE.

lolz @ this clown.

lol, Buggsy you suck as a message board bully.  Have an adult read Of Mice & Men to you.  Sort of a Buggsy biography . . . . oh . . . and stay away from puppies

: December 22, 2013, 05:25:00 PM VinBucFan

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 22, 2013, 05:57:26 PM

Vin, why did you avoid my post? Why are you so unwilling to list your solution to the "problem" you keep posting about? You mock Illum for claiming you just want attention, but when you ignore posts asking specific questions, how can anyone think otherwise?

If you throw out "looking for attention" it's very difficult to find a reason you start these threads. You avoid questions and ignore information that's posted if it doesn't align with your stance, whatever the hell that is. This is why people can't take you seriously.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 22, 2013, 06:15:42 PM

Vin, why did you avoid my post? Why are you so unwilling to list your solution to the "problem" you keep posting about? You mock Illum for claiming you just want attention, but when you ignore posts asking specific questions, how can anyone think otherwise?

If you throw out "looking for attention" it's very difficult to find a reason you start these threads. You avoid questions and ignore information that's posted if it doesn't align with your stance, whatever the hell that is. This is why people can't take you seriously.

avoid your post? you mean the one that said I should start by admitting everything I have posted is wrong?  lmao, I am sorry, I was supposed to take that seriously?

Even funnier is that you seem to think if you post it its true. I say that because the part in bold is so false its too stupid to even respond to, especially when I have posted that info many times, and especially coming from gun guys, most of whom (if not all) seem to refuse any reasonable restrictions. Disagree? Which one of you is for universal background checks?

Pul-lease . . .  . . . man, my kingdom for an HONEST  and unafraid gun advocate . . .  ;)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lol, Easier Than Buying Beer . . . . « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools