Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could USF lose TWO more times? « previous next »
Page: 1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: October 19, 2007, 02:43:25 PM

I wanted them to either win out or lose 2 more games, personally.  Go Mountaineers!

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 19, 2007, 11:15:56 AM

USF COULD loose 2 more games, hell they COULD loose the rest of their games.  I believe that is why they still play the games on saturday after the pools have already came out.

Sorry I'm not used to this line of irrational thinking... can someone explain it ??

I really do not understand why they actually play the games.

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 19, 2007, 10:41:41 AM

It is the only five minutes of glory that krazy will have for the season so let him have it.  After all USF really sucks right. ::)  The fret of the big school fans is just showing through.

jakedakota

Starter

#3 : October 19, 2007, 10:36:06 AM

Right on KRAZY..We do think alot.. I also see them losing 2 more times..

Great Call

WE ROCK

NEXT

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 19, 2007, 10:37:03 AM

The margin between the traditional big teams and the rest is shrinking dramatically.  That is blatantly obvious when the number two-ranked team loses to an unranked team three times in half a season.

The tides are changing; I would have thought even an irrational Notre Damn fan would comprehend that.

USF lost last night but it was a tight game and officiating had a significant bearing on the result.  They were only a 2.5 favorite going into the game so losing by three is no big surprise.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 19, 2007, 10:25:58 AM

Ok... somebody help me, I'm so confused how this works.

When Auburn beat UF... USF fans everywhere were saying that since USF beat Auburn and Auburn beat UF, that means USF can beat UF.

SOOOOOO... Since USF lost to Rutgers, and Cincinatti beat Rutgers... does that mean Cincinatti will beat USF?

AND

Louisville beat Cincinatti.... who beat Rutgers.... who beat USF.... does that mean Louisville will ALSO beat USF?

Sorry I'm not used to this line of irrational thinking... can someone explain it ??

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 19, 2007, 11:12:11 AM

The problem is the "tides" have completely washed his "floundering" irish completely out of the picture.

ROFLMAO  ;D

ND was ridiculously over rated the last two years, and they are paying the price now with the idiotic contract they gave fatman.

I am not keen on Paddies anyway.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 19, 2007, 11:09:50 AM

The margin between the traditional big teams and the rest is shrinking dramatically.  That is blatantly obvious when the number two-ranked team loses to an unranked team three times in half a season.

The tides are changing; I would have thought even an irrational Notre Damn fan would comprehend that.

USF lost last night but it was a tight game and officiating had a significant bearing on the result.  They were only a 2.5 favorite going into the game so losing by three is no big surprise.

The problem is the "tides" have completely washed his "floundering" irish completely out of the picture.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could USF lose TWO more times? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools