Boards > College Football Board

3-5 in the SEC>5-3 in the ACC

(1/26) > >>

MrFreakinMiyagi:
Well done Ole Miss.

The ACC is pathetic.

Dolorous Jason:
Which is why you are in for a unpleasant surprise I'm the BCS championship , Miyagi-san.

FSU has never been tested. They will panic the 1ST time another team with talent actually punches them in the mouth. They are great bullies , but they've never gone to war. An SEC champ has gone to war.

You are lucky you ruined our bet.

Biggs3535:

--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on January 01, 2014, 08:42:31 AM ---Which is why you are in for a unpleasant surprise I'm the BCS championship , Miyagi-san.

FSU has never been tested. They will panic the 1ST time another team with talent actually punches them in the mouth. They are great bullies , but they've never gone to war. An SEC champ has gone to war.

--- End quote ---

How does a POS welcher like this simpleton have the nads to talk about a bet he welched on?  No shame.

In other news, the mighty ACC is 3-6 in their Bowl games thus far.

Dolorous Jason:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on January 01, 2014, 11:36:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Dolorous Jason on January 01, 2014, 08:42:31 AM ---Which is why you are in for a unpleasant surprise I'm the BCS championship , Miyagi-san.

--- End quote ---

How does a POS welcher like this simpleton have the nads to talk about a bet he welched on?  No shame.

--- End quote ---

We could ask Freddy how you do it , LMAO......Buggsy the sad little welcher projecting his flaws on to others. Poor guy.

BTW: How was your New Year's Eve  ?? Oh that's right - you spent on here . I pity you , slugger. Bwahahahahaha!!!

Runole:

--- Quote from: Biggs3535 on January 01, 2014, 11:36:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

In other news, the mighty ACC is 3-6 in their Bowl games thus far.

--- End quote ---

With a 4-8 team and no bowl game I guess it is time for gators to cheer SEC SEC SEC!    After all what else do they have to cheer about after losing to both Miami, FSU and also Vandy for the first time since the 40's, but also the most ignominious loss in FBS history at home to Georgia Southern!  OUCH!   Must be all that "bad karma" generated during the MNC years when they looked the other way with all those arrested players.
jmo :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version