Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS Title Game « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#60 : January 26, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

One thing certain if FSU makes the playoffs the talk of an easy schedule will no longer be a valid criticism since 2 of the out of conference games have been replaced with Oklahoma St and Notre Dame.  FSU definitely will have a respectable schedule despite the unfair aspersions towards the ACC
LOL
which I believe had 2 BCS victories last season while the highly acclaimed SEC had its two best teams losing their BCS games.
Trolololol

Being ranked #1 definitely will have its benefits and as ridiculous as it was when LSU was brought to the MNC with 2 losses,
Who should have gone over LSU?
Oklahoma was the lock. LSU won the game, and was the best team that year.

The BCS got it right.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BCS Title Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools