Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post your angry music videos.......... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

MSU_Fan

Starter

#30 : January 25, 2014, 01:11:32 PM

Is good music defined as "angry" music?

That does not seem to be a very good way to go about your life.

Not all good music is angry music, but plenty of angry music is good.

MSU_Fan

Starter

#31 : January 26, 2014, 07:06:58 PM

How long before somebody trolls this thread with Nickelback videos? Part of me REALLY wants to if only to see the reaction, but I'm not going too...Because I'm better than that. ;)

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 26, 2014, 08:59:45 PM

In my science experiment, I have learned I drive approximately 20 mph with the above music... so in others words, probably not the best driving music, especially during rush hour.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 27, 2014, 08:02:37 AM

Is good music defined as "angry" music?

That does not seem to be a very good way to go about your life.

Doesn't mean we're angry......we love that mayhem.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 27, 2014, 08:22:38 AM

Anger is an emotion. There are love songs and there are hate songs. There are a lot of ways to go about expressing that anger. I suspect the intent of this thread was a lot of cookie monster singing guys but there aren't a lot of songs angrier than the Thurston Moore track I posted and that isn't "loud".
I mean there is a crap ton of anger in this:

or this:

as there is in this:

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 27, 2014, 08:50:58 AM

You're right dalbuc...wasn't about being angry...was just about the "Thrash".....not a believer that God is our saviour....just thought he may exist, but not necessarily for us.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post your angry music videos.......... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools