Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 NFL Mock Draft Update.... Brand New Number One « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 25, 2014, 09:29:34 AM

that's probably who I would take

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#16 : January 25, 2014, 03:27:21 PM

I'd be happy with Mack but I'd take Watkins here

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 25, 2014, 04:19:57 PM

Has there ever been 4 QB's taken in the top 5 picks? Ever?  I can't honestly say I recall this happening and i don't see it happening this year either. The buds don't have the juice to move up. So forget about that.I have only question on Khalil Mack and that is the level of play he has went up against at Buffalo. Personally, under this Mock scenario, I'd rather take OTJake Mathews or WR Sammy Watkins. Either player would be the best player at their position.

This is almost exactly what I was going to say. Matthews or Watkins would be the way to go.

SCLOBERNOCKER

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 25, 2014, 04:27:04 PM

I don't see 4 qbs in the top 5, but on the offchance it does,  I have to agree with going Mathews or Watkins

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 25, 2014, 04:34:08 PM

Not a fan of Mack at all small size for a DE and making him play down the field in space mitigates a lot of his skill set.  Honestly, he should not even be on our draft board because he doesn't fit what we do.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 25, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

Not a fan of Mack at all small size for a DE and making him play down the field in space mitigates a lot of his skill set.  Honestly, he should not even be on our draft board because he doesn't fit what we do.

+1. Barr too.

I will ask the question again, provide a list of all the 3-4 college LB'S who converted to 4-3 DE and dominated?

No. If we pick this guy at no.7 I will destroy my TV.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 25, 2014, 06:04:52 PM

Just as Lovie said there is room for a shutdown corner in every defense , I'm sure he'd tell you there is room for an elite edge rusher in every defense.

See Von Miller.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#22 : January 25, 2014, 06:19:55 PM

Just as Lovie said there is room for a shutdown corner in every defense , I'm sure he'd tell you there is room for an elite edge rusher in every defense.

See Von Miller.
No no no we are the bucs.. We don't need guys who can get sacks. Sacks only matter when they're coming from strictly 4-3 DE.

BucsWin31

Starter

#23 : January 25, 2014, 06:25:53 PM

See Von Miller.
No no no we are the bucs.. We don't need guys who can get sacks. Sacks only matter when they're coming from strictly 4-3 DE.
Lol....As much as I love Watkins, I wouldn't mind Mack either. The great coaches find a way to get these type of guys on the field. Mack has a nose for the football and excellent pass rusher, kinda reminds me of Suggs.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 25, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

See Von Miller.
Lol....As much as I love Watkins, I wouldn't mind Mack either. The great coaches find a way to get these type of guys on the field. Mack has a nose for the football and excellent pass rusher, kinda reminds me of Suggs.

No we don't need one of those... We got Bowers and DTN

BucsWin31

Starter

#25 : January 25, 2014, 06:34:37 PM

See Von Miller.

No we don't need one of those... We got Bowers and DTN
I lol'd sooo hard! Thank goodness we got rid of those jokes

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 25, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

Nasty .

youngone

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 25, 2014, 06:59:27 PM

If we got a guy getting 15-17 sacks a year, I wouldn't give a rats ass where he lines up at the start the play. Sacks is sacks. If there was safety out there that's an elite pass rusher, I'd draft him too.

youngone

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 25, 2014, 07:01:54 PM

That's like saying we would have no use for Clay Matthews, Terrell Suggs, Aldon Smith, or Von Miller here... But we have a spot for Steven Means!!

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 25, 2014, 07:02:52 PM

That's like saying we would have no use for Clay Matthews, Terrell Suggs, Aldon Smith, or Von Miller here... But we have a spot for Steven Means!!

LOL , exactly.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 NFL Mock Draft Update.... Brand New Number One « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools