Boards > College Football Board

FSU won't win at Crunch time?

(1/3) > >>

Runole:
If they played a good SEC team they wouldn't prevail.   They only played cream puffs when they faced a SEC team they would fold!

FSU facing extreme adversity.. trailing 21-3 late in the 2nd quarter when......

Another Myth destroyed! :D

rpc1978:
boy, it was really looking bad for us prior to the fake punt.  interesting & risky play design on the fake (to run a reverse).  normally on a fake you want something north/south to get downfield as quick as possible to pick up the 1st down.  there was a lot of east/west action on that play: blocker takes snap and runs right  then hands it off to Los who was in the slot and had to come all the way  back around. nerve racking to watch that unfold.  as fast as Los is, i felt like that play took forever for him to beat that guy and turn the corner.

McBarron:
Auburn did a superb job stealing signals. That, can never be taken away from them

MrFreakinMiyagi:
I don't think it was bad to ask the question "how would FSU deal with a close game/respond to being down on the scoreboard", but to state emphatically that they couldn't do either of the above was just pure stupid anti-FSU drivel.

Obviously, the question was answered.

Of course, it wouldn't have been without the advantage that AU had early.

Defense still wins championships, and AU's defense was downright dreadful.

Without the signal stealing, FSU drops 50.

McBarron:
exactly. however  it does not matter. FSU could have won a million to nothing . or just by 3. at the end of the day, FSU is the national champ. That can never be taken away

Runole:

--- Quote from: McBarron on January 27, 2014, 07:42:32 AM ---exactly. however  it does not matter. FSU could have won a million to nothing . or just by 3. at the end of the day, FSU is the MYTHICAL: national champ. That can never be taken away

--- End quote ---

Not only should it not be taken away? ::)   It arguably at the very least is one of the most dominating seasons in CFB history....  much to the SEC sycophants Angst!

MrFreakinMiyagi:

--- Quote from: Runole on January 27, 2014, 09:05:16 AM ---
--- Quote from: McBarron on January 27, 2014, 07:42:32 AM ---exactly. however  it does not matter. FSU could have won a million to nothing . or just by 3. at the end of the day, FSU is the national champ. That can never be taken away

--- End quote ---

Not only should it not be taken away? ::)   It arguably at the very least is one of the most dominating seasons in CFB history....  much to the SEC sycophants Angst!

--- End quote ---
I thought you didn't call the winners of the BCS championship "national champs"?

It's not the MNC anymore?

Color me shocked!  :o

Runole:
Nah it is still MNC slip up by me...   I have corrected it so as not to raise your obsession with me.

Continue with your drivel...

rpc1978:
I like our chances to be in top 4/playoffs next year.  We have a vet team and a favorable schedule(toughest games are at home) where we should be favored throughout.

MrFreakinMiyagi:
FSU's toughest game will be Okie State in Texas.

In fact, that will be their only tough game. They play in the ACC, remember??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version