Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7 NFL Quarterbacks Most Likely To Have A New Home In 2014 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 26, 2014, 08:37:42 AM

Of this group I'd love to have Kirk Cousins. The guy is smart and already a proven commodity. He has a degree in Kinesiology. I think he'd be able to handle Jeff Tedfords playbook.

Ya, but would you give a 2nd for him?

No, I would rather see the Bucs draft Garapollo in the 2nd then trade the pick for Cousins.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 26, 2014, 04:55:05 PM

Of this group I'd love to have Kirk Cousins. The guy is smart and already a proven commodity. He has a degree in Kinesiology. I think he'd be able to handle Jeff Tedfords playbook.

Ya, but would you give a 2nd for him?

No, I would rather see the Bucs draft Garapollo in the 2nd then trade the pick for Cousins.

Agree, a 2nd for him seems a bit inflated.  Danny Boy probably started that rumor, that someone was willing to fork over a 2nd for that dude.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 7 NFL Quarterbacks Most Likely To Have A New Home In 2014 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools