Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy’s Upcoming Contract Extension Won’t Be As Expensive As You May Think « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

« #30 : February 04, 2014, 01:08:22 AM »

McCoy's expecting twins.. Pay da man!!

Man's gotta feed his family...

Feed his family? I could almost die when I hear some players say that. Dude is a millionaire 63 times over. He could suffer a career ending injury tonight and still feed his children off of a silver platter for the rest of their lives.

I think Doc was being sarcastic. Then again, he seems to be okay with a 2 dollar minimum wage ;P

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

youngone

Hall of Famer
« #31 : February 04, 2014, 07:44:39 AM »

McCoy's expecting twins.. Pay da man!!

Man's gotta feed his family...

Feed his family? I could almost die when I hear some players say that. Dude is a millionaire 63 times over. He could suffer a career ending injury tonight and still feed his children off of a silver platter for the rest of their lives.
Boy that sarcasm flew right over your head now didn't it?

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

« #32 : February 04, 2014, 11:24:34 AM »

This is sort of why when we had the third pick (pre cba), I wanted them to trade down.

However, mccoy turned out to be a solid player in the longrun, so even if he's pricey, he's still worth it.

I cannot argue with the overall outcome. He's one of the few players on the bucs roster that actually deserve to be paid.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: McCoy’s Upcoming Contract Extension Won’t Be As Expensive As You May Think « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools