Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did God punish the Broncos last night... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 03, 2014, 06:32:04 PM

I heard it was God's Punishment for Colorado passing gay mirage (marriage) & pot smoking.

Probably not tru tho...

Enhanced Cranston Logo - \"Alan Cranston-- You\'ve Just Been Warholled!\"

gone

Hall of Famer
#16 : February 03, 2014, 06:40:38 PM

God was punishing me by making me watch a s***ty game coupled with the worst commercials Ive ever seen for a Super Bowl.  It was retribution for repeated statements that the halftime show is always the worst part about the game.  Touche God...touche.

I don't understand how anyone other than a Broncos fan can call that a shtty game.  Watching a performance like the Hawks put on last night was a pleasure to anyone who enjoys good defense.

Commercials are always overrated anyway.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : February 03, 2014, 07:04:55 PM

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#18 : February 03, 2014, 07:49:59 PM

God was punishing me by making me watch a s***ty game coupled with the worst commercials Ive ever seen for a Super Bowl.  It was retribution for repeated statements that the halftime show is always the worst part about the game.  Touche God...touche.

I don't understand how anyone other than a Broncos fan can call that a shtty game.  Watching a performance like the Hawks put on last night was a pleasure to anyone who enjoys good defense.

Blowouts are shtty games. They're anti climatic.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#19 : February 03, 2014, 07:56:07 PM

Dude, if I wanted to watch blowouts in football all the time I would just stick to college.  Part of the draw to a pro game is how close they are and how one little mistake can sway the balance.

Personally I like commercials because I work in marketing, so always interested in seeing what some of the best advertising folks come up with.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#20 : February 03, 2014, 08:09:36 PM

Dude, if I wanted to watch blowouts in football all the time I would just stick to college.  Part of the draw to a pro game is how close they are and how one little mistake can sway the balance.

Personally I like commercials because I work in marketing, so always interested in seeing what some of the best advertising folks come up with.

You obviously didn't watch this year's Iron Bowl.

RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Spider 2 Y Banana

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 03, 2014, 08:23:26 PM

You obviously didn't watch this year's Iron Bowl.

Lol...I did but those games are few and far between.  I watched a lot of FSU so...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : February 03, 2014, 08:27:47 PM

They were really that bad? Glad I went on that date then. I already knew I made the right choice when I checked my phone in the bathroom during the 2nd or 3rd quarter to look at the score. Yikes.

You went out on a date on Superbowl Sunday? Bad start, buddy.

-------------------------------------------------------

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 03, 2014, 08:44:14 PM

They were really that bad? Glad I went on that date then. I already knew I made the right choice when I checked my phone in the bathroom during the 2nd or 3rd quarter to look at the score. Yikes.

You went out on a date on Superbowl Sunday? Bad start, buddy.

Why?

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#24 : February 03, 2014, 08:49:13 PM

Expectations son.

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#25 : February 03, 2014, 09:01:12 PM

Expectations son.

I still don't get it. Am I, as a football fan, obligated to watch the Super Bowl or something?

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#26 : February 03, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Just forget we said anything.  Hyphenated last names are perfectly acceptable now adays.  It was probably better you weren't making making the decisions any way.

Bullitt

Second String
#27 : February 03, 2014, 11:12:26 PM

I Lol'ed

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 03, 2014, 11:14:56 PM

Just forget we said anything.  Hyphenated last names are perfectly acceptable now adays.  It was probably better you weren't making making the decisions any way.

She works Friday and Saturday. It's cool if you prefer wanking, but I have needs. You'll understand when you graduate 8th grade.

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#29 : February 03, 2014, 11:48:09 PM

She works Friday and Saturday. It's cool if you prefer wanking, but I have needs. You'll understand when you graduate 8th grade.
In her mind, she now owns you if she so chooses.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Did God punish the Broncos last night... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools