Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaguars open to trading No. 3 draft pick « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#150 : February 09, 2014, 07:43:32 PM

Wow, that was some post, threadkiller. Impressive.

Usually I would just hat-tip and move on but you're like one of my favorite posters so I'm blushing, thank you.

Ok we can get back to message boarding. 

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#151 : February 09, 2014, 10:59:56 PM

Usually I would just hat-tip and move on but you're like one of my favorite posters so I'm blushing, thank you.

Well, no problem. Stay humble. If I had a nickel for every prospect I guessed wrong on, I'd be a rich man. Guessing talent can be tough. Durability? Even tougher most of the time. Here's to hoping Tedford justifies your faith.

In Verner We Trust

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#152 : February 09, 2014, 11:57:16 PM

Well, no problem. Stay humble. If I had a nickel for every prospect I guessed wrong on, I'd be a rich man. Guessing talent can be tough. Durability? Even tougher most of the time. Here's to hoping Tedford justifies your faith.

Ditto to the bolded. Lovie has never shown the ability to draft a QB.....so everything is riding on Tedford and Licht imo. I so hope they pick the right guy.

Draft Aaron Donald

TampaBucks05

Pro Bowler
#153 : February 10, 2014, 02:05:22 AM

Lovie has only drafted 2 QBs. One in the 5th round and the other in the 6th round. Not a very good barometer, IMO.

Also, by looking at Lovie's draft histoy, it looks highly likely that he's going to target either OL, DL, or TE with the 1st pick. Expect him to focus on the trenches.

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

#154 : February 10, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

First of all you need to be smart. The Rams are sitting pretty because of the RG3 deal and Washington is rebuilding again with no draft picks.

You just have to play it by ear. Depends on who is there at no.3. But no more than one first round pick to move up max. Hell no to the wrong end of one of those RG3 deals. That is going to really hurt Washington this year and for years to come.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#155 : February 10, 2014, 06:29:53 AM

Lovie has only drafted 2 QBs. One in the 5th round and the other in the 6th round. Not a very good barometer, IMO.

especially considering no one knows about drafting power and direction from upper management.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#156 : February 10, 2014, 07:16:54 AM

Also, by looking at Lovie's draft histoy, it looks highly likely that he's going to target either OL, DL, or TE with the 1st pick. Expect him to focus on the trenches.

You need to factor in Licht's drafting history . He has the final say on draft day.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jaguars open to trading No. 3 draft pick « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools