Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 NFL Season.... 6 Darkhorse Super Bowl Contenders « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 09, 2014, 04:51:27 PM

Outside pundits thought Freeman, Ruud, and Davin Joseph were awesome too.
are you kidding? you were one of Freeman's biggest fans and people tried telling why he's not a good QB and his success was a sham but you ignored it for a very long time. Now that we have rookie who actually shows real QB qualities and potential you fail to see it. I actually cant wait untill the new offense gets installed and Glennon thrives. Its going to be funny to watch you flip flop again
That's because he pulls for the names on the back of the jersey more than the name on the front.

He pulls for the names on his stupid top 50 list. He'd gladly go 0-16 if all the players on his list turned out to be good players.

He will never forgive Glennon because he thought Tyler Wilson was better.  LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 09, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

2014 NFL Season.... 6 Darkhorse Super Bowl Playoff Contenders

FIXED IT!

And much more realistic.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#32 : February 09, 2014, 11:51:32 PM

I find it interesting how so many pundits outside Tampa Bay think Glennon is a solid QB but we think he's a hot mess. Are we just to close and to critical?
You think the bucs are looking for FA QBs because they think Glennon is a solid qb - hell, they are looking at Vick - and that isn't for PR reasons. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

youngone

Hall of Famer
#33 : February 09, 2014, 11:54:54 PM

I find it interesting how so many pundits outside Tampa Bay think Glennon is a solid QB but we think he's a hot mess. Are we just to close and to critical?
You think the bucs are looking for FA QBs because they think Glennon is a solid qb - hell, they are looking at Vick - and that isn't for PR reasons.
Who says we're looking for FA QBs?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : February 09, 2014, 11:59:21 PM

Reading attached - http://thepewterplank.com/2014/02/02/report-tampa-bay-buccaneers-interested-free-agent-qb-michael-vick/

Just a quick google search away

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

youngone

Hall of Famer
#35 : February 10, 2014, 12:03:49 AM

Reading attached - http://thepewterplank.com/2014/02/02/report-tampa-bay-buccaneers-interested-free-agent-qb-michael-vick/

It's says bucs are expected to be interested.

That doesn't mean anything one way or the other. He's basically saying I think they MIGHT be interested.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : February 10, 2014, 12:08:20 AM

That doesn't mean anything one way or the other. He's basically saying I think they MIGHT be interested.
They are looking.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#37 : February 10, 2014, 12:10:00 AM

They are looking.
Must be true I guess because someone thinks they might be.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#38 : February 10, 2014, 12:13:26 AM

They are looking.
You are in denial.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 10, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

They are looking.
You are in denial.
No I just haven't seen anything solid that says they are.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#40 : February 10, 2014, 12:26:03 AM

LMAO - you really think they are going to go into their first season with Glennon if there is any chance to get an NFL qb... they are shopping - and you are in denial. 

youngone

Hall of Famer
#41 : February 10, 2014, 12:37:43 AM

Glennon had a better season than these "NFL QBs" that you think they might be interested in. You might be the one in denial my friend.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 10, 2014, 01:17:49 AM

If not buying into pure speculation is denial, then im right there with you YO.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 10, 2014, 01:50:56 AM

If not buying into pure speculation is denial, then im right there with you YO.

Yeah, it sounds like speculation to me.

But, like the writer, I think there is quite a possibility they are shopping for someone, or aiming for a qb in draft. I really doubt lovie will take on another coaches project.

Vick, hopefully, is a reach. I don't want that circus on my team, paid debit or not.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 10, 2014, 07:08:59 AM

Yes....Dbuc in denial.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2014 NFL Season.... 6 Darkhorse Super Bowl Contenders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools