Boards > The Red Board

McCoy: I love Mike Glennon

(1/4) > >>

All The Way Tampa Bay:
Said he loves Mike Glennon more than once. Said he made rookie mistakes. Said he makes the throws and comes to work to work it's Mike Glennon.

gobuxfla:
Thankfully there will be no Napoleon Dynamite remakes or sequels.

MiltonMack21:
You think he is going to say "I hate the guy, we need him replaced!!!"? Quit, just quit

All The Way Tampa Bay:

--- Quote from: MiltonMack21 on February 20, 2014, 08:26:31 PM ---You think he is going to say "I hate the guy, we need him replaced!!!"? Quit, just quit

--- End quote ---

He seemed enthusiastic about it. It's so cute how mad it made you.

alldaway:
TMI

*shakes head in disbelief*

MiltonMack21:

--- Quote from: Lovie My Bucs on February 20, 2014, 08:27:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: MiltonMack21 on February 20, 2014, 08:26:31 PM ---You think he is going to say "I hate the guy, we need him replaced!!!"? Quit, just quit

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Doesn't make me mad. GMAC won't be throwing ANY of his current teammates under the bus.

MalcolmsPotofGold:
I guess Michael Sam started a trend..

All The Way Tampa Bay:

--- Quote from: MiltonMack21 on February 20, 2014, 08:38:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lovie My Bucs on February 20, 2014, 08:27:19 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Doesn't make me mad. GMAC won't be throwing ANY of his current teammates under the bus.

--- End quote ---

He didn't have to say the things he said. Guess you should actually watch something before you make a judgement. I know doing that is a very difficult task for you.

alldaway:

--- Quote from: MalcolmsPotofGold on February 20, 2014, 08:39:36 PM ---I guess Michael Sam started a trend..

--- End quote ---

LMAO

CalicoJack55:

--- Quote from: alldaway on February 20, 2014, 08:43:41 PM ---
--- Quote from: MalcolmsPotofGold on February 20, 2014, 08:39:36 PM ---I guess Michael Sam started a trend..

--- End quote ---

LMAO

--- End quote ---

Are you forgetting the bear hug?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version