Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Classic Obama! LOLOL!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

spartan

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 03, 2014, 08:41:15 AM

Russia's economy is fragile best I can tell. Yes they are rolling in petro/gas dollars now, but that appears to be the sum of it. People talk about how hard it will hit Europe et al if the Russians turn of the gas tap, but seeing as it is their primary source of revenue. So who do you think will get hit the hardest?

gone

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 03, 2014, 03:04:01 PM

They have too much leverage at this point in time for us to sanction them.  EU would never go along with it.  Worlds largest terrorist exporter is on the verge of Nukes, and they can't even put any real sanctions on them, and people expect them to do anything about Russia?  We would have to take a pretty strong stance and actually, you know,*lead* on this.  Not sure if that's worth interrupting The Chosen One's tee times for. 

gone

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 03, 2014, 03:05:27 PM

I dont know about China. They've seemed to have charted their own course since the 1970s and are more recluse in terms of their military and took a different route than Russia. They care more about expanding their influence economically. The US and China are also too linked economically these days for really either one to put pressure on each other for anything. Too much money at stake.

Iran and Syria though is going to continue to be a problem.

Right now China is entering an expansionist phase and we are the main impediment to that.  It's in their interest to ally against us.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 05, 2014, 04:23:24 PM

Just out of curiosity (without have to go back and look it up) do any of you remember the W. Bush administration response to when Russia invaded Georgia?
dude that wasn't Russia that invaded Georgia...that was Gen William Tecumseh Sherman and W. Bush wasnt President.  Lincoln was.  What a dumb arse.   

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 05, 2014, 04:52:40 PM

Must be a Falcons fan.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#35 : March 06, 2014, 12:57:31 PM

Pretty ironic doncha think that the genius has been dead wrong on jobs, the economy and foreign policy and the 'imbecile" Palin has been dead right.

Laugh my socks off!!!!

If you're going to claim that Palin is 'right' about ANYTHING, then you damn well need to explain it and/or provide a link.

Seeing Palin run for VP was what nailed it for me that this nation's political infrastructure is completely f'ked up.

Seriously, how many colleges did she attend before FINALLY getting her Bachelors Degree?

Why would you back someone that couldn't even handle being the governor of gottdamn Alaska? She resigned because she was dirty as hell. If you don't agree then read up on the Bridge to Nowhere.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 06, 2014, 01:23:00 PM

Pretty ironic doncha think that the genius has been dead wrong on jobs, the economy and foreign policy and the 'imbecile" Palin has been dead right.

Laugh my socks off!!!!

If you're going to claim that Palin is 'right' about ANYTHING, then you damn well need to explain it and/or provide a link.

Seeing Palin run for VP was what nailed it for me that this nation's political infrastructure is completely f'ked up.

Seriously, how many colleges did she attend before FINALLY getting her Bachelors Degree?

Why would you back someone that couldn't even handle being the governor of gottdamn Alaska? She resigned because she was dirty as hell. If you don't agree then read up on the Bridge to Nowhere.

Not saying I would back her for anything, but she has been correct about more things than the boy genius currently in the Whitehouse. Who I hasten to add hadn't "handled" a darn thing in his life until he became President, and look what a sterling job he has done with that.

McBarron

Pro Bowler

#37 : March 06, 2014, 01:27:45 PM

Laugh my socks off!!!!

Not saying I would back her for anything, but she has been correct about more things than the boy genius currently in the Whitehouse. Who I hasten to add hadn't "handled" a darn thing in his life until he became President, and look what a sterling job he has done with that.

Not defending Obama......believe that. I'll never argue that Obama didn't live life with a silver spoon in his mouth. Not to mention that he is a Chicago politician...........we all should have known better, but that's the beauty of a 2 party system.

Sailing2smth

Starter

#38 : March 06, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Just out of curiosity (without have to go back and look it up) do any of you remember the W. Bush administration response to when Russia invaded Georgia?
dude that wasn't Russia that invaded Georgia...that was Gen William Tecumseh Sherman and W. Bush wasnt President.  Lincoln was.  What a dumb arse.

that response should be in blue, right?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 07, 2014, 02:13:43 PM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/07/obama-tries-to-shows-some-r-e-s-p-e-c-t/?hpt=hp_t2

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 07, 2014, 03:22:17 PM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/03/07/obama-tries-to-shows-some-r-e-s-p-e-c-t/?hpt=hp_t2

I wonder what would have been said about the previous President if he misspelled a simple work like "respect"?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 07, 2014, 07:20:18 PM

that response should be in blue, right?
I was thinking the question might have been done in blue

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

BucfanNC12

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 13, 2014, 09:37:39 AM

Laugh my socks off!!!!

Please tell me you are not serious.

chrisras

Starter

#43 : March 14, 2014, 06:37:36 PM

Did anything Obama say in the election end up being true???? 

spartan

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 14, 2014, 06:49:12 PM

Did anything Obama say in the election end up being true????

Free condoms?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Classic Obama! LOLOL!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools