Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tony Dungy: If Im Committed to Winning, Im Taking Johnny Manziel « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

acacius

Hall of Famer

#60 : March 03, 2014, 01:02:05 PM

Tony Dungy got a lot of folks attention with his answer via Twitter to a question about whom Kansas City should take as its first pick in [last year's] NFL draft.

I would take Georgia QB Aaron Murray if he comes out, Dungy wrote on Monday.

http://blogs.ajc.com/uga-sports-blog/2012/11/20/notebook-tony-dungys-comments-place-georgia-qb-aaron-murray-into-nfl-discussion/?cp=3

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#61 : March 03, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

As a coach, I always like winners, Dungy said. Tim Tebow doesnt have the classic throwing motion, he doesnt have the accuracy, maybe, right now that some people are looking for, but I think when he gets into a pro system that really stresses throwing the ball accurately, the big thing is he makes the people around him better. And hes won. I think hes going to be a great player in the NFL.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#62 : March 03, 2014, 02:42:08 PM

As a coach, I always like winners, Dungy said. Tim Tebow doesnt have the classic throwing motion, he doesnt have the accuracy, maybe, right now that some people are looking for, but I think when he gets into a pro system that really stresses throwing the ball accurately, the big thing is he makes the people around him better. And hes won. I think hes going to be a great player in the NFL.

Yup, "he is a winner" really means something, doesn't it?
: March 03, 2014, 02:44:26 PM chace1986

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tony Dungy: If Im Committed to Winning, Im Taking Johnny Manziel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools