Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King links Byrd to Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

youngone

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 03, 2014, 12:27:29 PM

Sign him and run a base 4-2-5!
We definitely have the horses to pull that off

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 03, 2014, 12:48:28 PM

Peter King should retire from football writing and just critique coffee....SMH

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 03, 2014, 02:28:20 PM

Davin should wear a ski mask. He is straight up trash. I don't care about hard work and locker room. On the field he has been an overrated bag of suck for years.
So true

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 03, 2014, 03:21:10 PM

Sign him and run a base 4-2-5!
   Been sayin' that for a while; Barron is almost a LB anyway...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 03, 2014, 03:58:49 PM

Man oh man...the Bucs need to figure out how to swap these cats out!

The Hawk is a liability in today's pass game. He can't help how his instincts are. He is a mauler. A torpedo.

And a 15 yard drive extending penalty waiting to happen. I can't fault him. The game has been mildly tarnished as a result of new rules that charge you with a misdemeanor if you hit a guy too hard in the game of football. Even if it looks too hard, he is getting the flag. Liability. But he can't change. It's going against what made him a multimillionaire.

Byrd is bad ayse though. Have always been a fan.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 03, 2014, 04:07:01 PM

The hawk isn't the appropriate bird.....

He is....

The Fowl!

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 03, 2014, 04:07:24 PM

When I "cut" him at Over the Cap, using their calculator, he turns into $9 million in dead money, but doesn't change the cap up or down.

Because it would be like having his contract on the cap but him not being on the team. So the salary cap total number would be unaffected with him getting cut. The big issue is that we would be unable to use the 9mill owed to him for any other player, hence the "dead money".

I get that, just had thought there was some acceleration coming from his deal.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 03, 2014, 04:08:34 PM

Lol at "The Fowl". AKA "the Foul".

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 03, 2014, 04:09:21 PM

The (personal) Fowl.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : March 03, 2014, 04:10:29 PM

Even better.

He killed so many opportunities for the Bucs.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 03, 2014, 04:22:49 PM

The Hawk is a liability in today's pass game. He can't help how his instincts are. He is a mauler. A torpedo.

And a 15 yard drive extending penalty waiting to happen. I can't fault him. The game has been mildly tarnished as a result of new rules that charge you with a misdemeanor if you hit a guy too hard in the game of football. Even if it looks too hard, he is getting the flag. Liability. But he can't change. It's going against what made him a multimillionaire.

+1000. baby jesus would I love to have Byrd over Gholston. Doubt it would happen but a man can hope

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

sammich

Starter

#41 : March 03, 2014, 04:26:29 PM

+1000. baby jesus would I love to have Byrd over Gholston. Doubt it would happen but a man can hope

I'm not sure Byrd is big enough to play defensive end.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 03, 2014, 04:29:04 PM

I rather pay Byrd $9m than Goldson...   unfortunately it ain't happening though...   I don't often prognosticate with much certainty - but this one is just too hard.

King flingin' poo at the wall.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

wreck ship

Hall of Famer

#43 : March 03, 2014, 04:34:23 PM

I'm not sure Byrd is big enough to play defensive end.
you're a girl arent you?

philosophy is questions that may never be answered
religion is answers that may never be questioned

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 03, 2014, 04:37:25 PM

Lacking sense of humor, aren't you?

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Peter King links Byrd to Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools