Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW BUCS UNIFORM POLL « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
: March 03, 2014, 11:25:54 AM

So what are your thoughts? Go vote on the very scientific poll on the PewterReport.com home page!

Here's my opinion. I like the idea of change and think an updated was needed. The font on the numbers however is not my favorite, but I will hold judgement until I see the better hi-res photos coming out later today. I hated the new helmet based on the first pics that came out prior to seeing them on TV, then once I saw an accurate view, I was impressed. Hope it is the same with the uniforms.

http://www.pewterreport.com/

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 03, 2014, 11:27:23 AM

Why have a poll already if you are waiting for the official reveal before judging!

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 03, 2014, 11:28:05 AM

I lol'd at "very scientific poll". I feel the same way you do, and will make my final determination later on.

But that font is terribad.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2014, 11:35:05 AM

Take the 'digital' out of the inside of those numbers and it would be a lot better IMO - but I don't hate it.   Give it a month...

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW BUCS UNIFORM POLL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools