Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft:Bucs get their Franchise QB « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#105 : March 07, 2014, 11:02:41 AM

So much stupid in this thread.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#106 : March 07, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

He wouldn't be on my draft board.

but what the hell do I know...

If you are leaving him off, then to me it speaks that you might know a lil sumthin sumthin.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#107 : March 07, 2014, 01:50:24 PM

IMO - He's the most likely of the top 7 guys to fall to us.

Good thing Minnesota is picking directly behind us - because now we got a trade to be made.

Minnesota, Arizona, Tennessee and Cleveland (if no QB at 4) will all be chomping at the bit (I hope)

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 07, 2014, 01:58:20 PM

Good thing Minnesota is picking directly behind us - because now we got a trade to be made.

Minnesota, Arizona, Tennessee and Cleveland (if no QB at 4) will all be chomping at the bit (I hope)

I said it before, we essentially have a third pick.

What I mean by that is, whomever takes our pick will be privy to one of the top three players BESIDES qb. And most of those teams NEED players outside qb.

So, at seven, we definitely could drive the price up.

But IF TB, Bortles, or manziel is there...take one and go home happy.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#109 : March 07, 2014, 02:13:41 PM

If Atlanta doesn't trade up, I think they end up moving back. A QB hungry team could move up to 6 for fear that we may nab a QB at 7, should only one of the three still be available.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#110 : March 07, 2014, 03:14:48 PM

Manziel shows a lot more traits that translate to the NFL game than most want to admit.  If you sit down and watch him go through his progressions ignoring his scrambling theatrics you start to see another side of Manziel that says he can pick apart a defense.
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft:Bucs get their Franchise QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools