Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft:Bucs get their Franchise QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : March 05, 2014, 01:15:01 PM

When you say franchise, do you mean, a QB that will be out of the league in 4 years??

Yeah...sorta like Glennon...

Nah, he'll be a backup for a long time

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 05, 2014, 01:49:26 PM

Not real keen on Manziel...   too many question marks for a top 10 pick for my taste.   Suppose he'd be good value at 7...  but I don't think it's the kind of cat that the new regime is ready to hang their hat (jobs) on.

Bridgewater is a completely different situation.   This young man has gotten better every year he's played and currently grades out as an elite prospect. 

If I was running the show, I'd want to trade up with St Louis (swap 1st's and give them next years 1st) to get TB.   

Probably the only year in the next four we'll be picking high enough to get a shot at that quality of player.

: March 05, 2014, 01:54:00 PM blind melon

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 05, 2014, 01:53:27 PM

His party boy life style, Burkhardt as his agent and getting thrown out of the Manning Passing Academy... no thanks.

Sounds like another QB we used to have...

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#33 : March 05, 2014, 02:01:18 PM

So let me get this straight. There are three QBs in this years draft that are "franchise QB" talented? Let's not even discuss how I feel about JFF but the idea that we get the 3rd best QB and he's our franchise guy seems a little unlikely to me.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

threadkiller

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 05, 2014, 02:07:42 PM

Dude, you put one to many b's in the abbreviation for pound.

Your mom said it felt closer to 12lbs.

My mom's in her 60's.  I mean she'll always be beautiful to me, but gross.  What the hell was she doing feeling your ass? 

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 05, 2014, 02:09:38 PM

Not real keen on Manziel...   too many question marks for a top 10 pick for my taste.   Suppose he'd be good value at 7...  but I don't think it's the kind of cat that the new regime is ready to hang their hat (jobs) on.

Bridgewater is a completely different situation.   This young man has gotten better every year he's played and currently grades out as an elite prospect. 

If I was running the show, I'd want to trade up with St Louis (swap 1st's and give them next years 1st) to get TB.   

Probably the only year in the next four we'll be picking high enough to get a shot at that quality of player.

I'd approve.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#36 : March 05, 2014, 02:12:17 PM

I could approve of this draft be bold take a chance and take manziel if he's there.

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 05, 2014, 02:13:28 PM

His party boy life style, Burkhardt as his agent and getting thrown out of the Manning Passing Academy... no thanks.

It does. Wonder how many Freeman bashers want Manziel. A bit hypocritical.

And before someone calls me hypocritical for supporting Freeman and not Manziel, Freeman wouldn't have cost the #7 overall pick to keep.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 05, 2014, 02:25:57 PM

Manziel AND amaro? Then, if we could only sign allen...

Man, this would be very welcome news.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 05, 2014, 02:28:36 PM

And before someone calls me hypocritical for supporting Freeman and not Manziel, Freeman wouldn't have cost the #7 overall pick to keep.

I am a Freeman basher. But, I'm not parading around for Manziel. And you're right, Freeman wouldn't have cost us the #7 overall pick. He was a 3rd rounder at best.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 05, 2014, 02:30:10 PM

I am a Freeman basher. But, I'm not parading around for Manziel. And you're right, Freeman wouldn't have cost us the #7 overall pick. He was a 3rd rounder at best.

walked into that one

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#41 : March 05, 2014, 02:53:01 PM

NoMoreStuntsBucs obviously has a poster of JFF that he spends a lot of time holding with one hand. 

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 05, 2014, 02:53:28 PM

walked into that one

A. It's not true.
B. It's not even relevant to the discussion

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 05, 2014, 02:55:42 PM

walked into that one

A. It's not true.

C. It's funny

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#44 : March 05, 2014, 03:15:58 PM

walked into that one

A. It's not true.

Not sure what I said that isn't true. And how is it not relevant? You're the one who made the comments. I'm simply addressing them.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mock Draft:Bucs get their Franchise QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools