Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TBT - Bucs being bled dry because the Glazers are broke, too much ManU debt « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 10, 2014, 08:11:08 PM

and yet you guys are still here posting . . . lol

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 10, 2014, 08:12:57 PM

lol, I even changed it . . .  nothing on topic -- even when the topic is a conspiracy theory -- plenty about me though

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 10, 2014, 08:13:56 PM

lol, I even changed it . . .  nothing on topic -- even when the topic is a conspiracy theory -- plenty about me though

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 10, 2014, 08:15:56 PM

anyone have any thoughts about the Bucs not having any draft picks to re-sign during all those years?

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 10, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

anyone have any thoughts about the Bucs not having any draft picks to re-sign during all those years?

I think everyones too busy laughing at you to bother addressing your fallacious premise.

Fire the security guards!! ???

Lol .

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 10, 2014, 08:54:18 PM

I think everyones too busy laughing at you to bother addressing your fallacious premise.

Fire the security guards!! ???

Lol .

hmmm . . . not sure that was a premise I offered but fair enough, at least that was almost on topic.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 10, 2014, 10:57:47 PM

Look at all the money the Bucs have spent the past couple years on players they drafted ....... Carl Nicks, Vincent Jackson, Dashon Goldson, Darrelle Revis, Eric Wright

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 11, 2014, 01:06:53 PM

crazy, broke Glazers:

"A study of the 12 playoff teams from last season revealed that the league's elite use free agency to augment rather than overhaul. Among the five highest-paid players on each playoff participant in 2013 -- a pool of 60 players total -- 42 represented home-grown talent while eight were acquired via trade. Just 10 were free-agent additions.

That list of 10 does include the Denver Broncos' Peyton Manning and the New Orleans Saints' Drew Brees, who were both coming off injuries that prompted their drafting clubs (the Colts and Chargers, respectively) to move on. After that, there were three offensive linemen (Gosder Cherilus with the Colts, Louis Vasquez with the Broncos and Ben Grubbs with the Saints), three defensive backs (Carlos Rogers with the 49ers, Derek Cox with the Chargers and LaRon Landry with the Colts) and two receivers (Wes Welker with the Broncos and Sidney Rice with the Seahawks).

Add it up, and you can see why general managers might have a hard time getting excited for a shopping spree."

From the time the Glazers bought ManU (2005) the Bucs were never a team on the cusp, they were a team in decline and in need of rebuilding held together by a good coach

2006 - Bucs were 4-12
2007 - Bucs were 9-7
2008 - Bucs were 9-7
2009 - Bucs were 3-13

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#23 : March 11, 2014, 01:58:11 PM

Thank goodness they augmented those great drafts with a punter and a kicker .................

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 13, 2014, 11:29:17 AM

Retweeted by Pewter Report

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS  29m 
Tampa Bay is printing money

lol

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 13, 2014, 12:48:39 PM

Yep, the Glazers went cheap on the Bucs until their other more important investments were secured, then they reinvested in the Bucs.

Precisely the way I said it would be all along.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TBT - Bucs being bled dry because the Glazers are broke, too much ManU debt « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools