Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cat & Mouse at the IRS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 06, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

Im curious....how does this relate to guns?...

That's all it takes for the Counselor to go full retard.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 06, 2014, 11:15:54 AM

I am "hijacking" my IRS thread  . . . . .  again!   It's a spell, I used my magic to force an unknown adult to walk Buggsy over to a computer and come here to post about me!!  damnittohell, I did it again!

3 . . . . 2. . . .  . .1 . . .

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 06, 2014, 11:34:30 AM

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 06, 2014, 11:44:53 AM

lol

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 06, 2014, 11:59:26 AM

At least that guy would understand when he's being made fun of, and probably has a little shame, unlike the good Counselor.

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 06, 2014, 12:03:09 PM

Vin is an idiot...........he confirms it at will.....a south Tampa buffoon that jumps on every breaking issue...with a Port Tampa opinion.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 06, 2014, 12:09:06 PM

3 . . . . 2. . . .  . .1 . . .

At least that guy would understand when he's being made fun of, and probably has a little shame, unlike the good Counselor.

Buggsy:

1. get an adult to help you with this

2. You and your cohorts could never make fun of me in any meaningful way, least of all when your claim to fame is coming to a thread on a football message board just to post about me.  Maybe you don't understand how pathetic that is? It's hilarious that you even think that way, but press on and have the same adult help you with #3

3. You must not honestly comprehend #2 because if you did you would understand that the joke is actually on you.  You want so bad to make some point against me (lol) . .  on a freaking football message board (lol) . . a board you have been suspended from before for just this kind of conduct, no less . . that you actually are helpless to stop yourself from repeatedly proving me RIGHT.  You keep trying so hard to swing that club of yours at me, but in doing so you keep hitting yourself over the head . .  AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IT. (lol)

lmao, with a little help from Chase this thread is a near perfect monument to your tiny stature as a human . . . and you claim to be making fun of me . . . roflmao

I would ask you if you had any thoughts on the IRS issue, but you wouldn't get the joke

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 06, 2014, 12:25:19 PM

I would think that simple jack could at least spell my f*cking name right.........................

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 06, 2014, 12:26:54 PM

Vinbot - if you think he's an idiot, you're proving him right.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 06, 2014, 12:30:07 PM

I would think that simple jack could at least spell my f*cking name right.........................

lol, sorry

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 06, 2014, 12:32:55 PM

+1

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 06, 2014, 12:32:58 PM

Vinbot - if you think he's an idiot, you're proving him right.

hey look . .  another once-banned poster here to "make fun of me" . . . . Illuminator did you get bored with your efforts to impress everyone with your smarts on the Red Board?  You know .. . .  by putting those damn dumb football fans in their place!!!

maybe Buggsy's adult friend could help you too . . . .

any thoughts on the IRS scan . . .  . .  ugh . .  . nevermind

lol

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 06, 2014, 12:33:57 PM

+1

yeah, I shouldn't have misspelled Chace's name . . . . lmao

they travel in packs!!! all victims to my spell!!

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#28 : March 06, 2014, 12:36:12 PM

vinbot, hasn't been suspended ...... he just cuts the crap when PR warns him

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 06, 2014, 12:36:50 PM

vinbot, hasn't been suspended ...... he just cuts the crap when PR warns him

lol

good post

+1

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cat & Mouse at the IRS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools