Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Teams That Would Ideally Suit Khalil Mack's Game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

youngone

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 07, 2014, 12:16:12 PM

One of the three best realistic options for us

We only have three realistic options? Who are the other two?
Aaron Donald

Justin Gilbert

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#16 : March 07, 2014, 12:23:22 PM

I'm just curious cause it seems like there could be 6 or 7 possibilities for us.

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#17 : March 07, 2014, 02:45:19 PM

One of the three best realistic options for us

We only have three realistic options? Who are the other two?
The other options that I qualify as both realistic and best: Matthews and Watkins

Unrealistic to think a QB will be there and unrealistic to think teams will want to trade up in a deep draft.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 07, 2014, 02:52:40 PM

Mack seems to be the flavor of the month for the Bucs... about 90% of the mocks I looked at today say he's our pick.

FWIW - I'd really like to invest in TB this year.,,,   sigh.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 07, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Good, Not Great fit for our system.

Won't be unhappy if he's the pick.  Just not ELATED.

There's no reason he couldn't in the way that FRG describes - it just seems unlikely that Lovie (or Frazier) for that matter, would utilize him in that manner.

Then again, Lovie took the year off to study football and maybe he's decided to mix things up.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 07, 2014, 10:43:52 PM

I think Mack will be a great 3-4 linebacker and Buc fans will be saying we should have drafted him for years to come....but I'm not buying that he is a good fit for us at #7 nobody who says it. He's not a full time DE and he simply isn't going to have a big enough impact at SAM to spend a 7th overall pick.

Agree with every bit of that. I don't know where  Lovie/Frazier  would play him though. So, it makes it difficult to predict his success.  A possible hint about what they would do with him, was his Pro Day.

Our D-line coach put him through drills, not our LB coach.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Five Teams That Would Ideally Suit Khalil Mack's Game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools