Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lovie Meets with Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 07, 2014, 10:38:06 AM

"We want to make sure we can run the football. We want to be physical up front running the football," Tedford said. "We want to be diverse. We want to get speed in space; multiple personnel, formations. We'll use tempo, change tempo from time to time. The big thing is to make sure we give the players the answers to the test; put them in positions to be successful. Preparation is key."

Doesn't sound like Schiano.

agree

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 07, 2014, 11:32:49 PM

"We want to make sure we can run the football. We want to be physical up front running the football," Tedford said. "We want to be diverse. We want to get speed in space; multiple personnel, formations. We'll use tempo, change tempo from time to time. The big thing is to make sure we give the players the answers to the test; put them in positions to be successful. Preparation is key."

Doesn't sound like Schiano.

agree

I think the difference in the 2, is Lovie would not hesitate to change things up, if something wasn't working.   The other guy?  Not likely.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 08, 2014, 02:07:55 AM

Lovie is a baller.

The guy is smart and classy, no doubt. We're lucky to have him.

I believe WE got the "andy reid" this time around.

Hopefully tedford is as good at building up qb's as we've seen, because IF they choose the right qb, and it works out, we're a contender.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#33 : March 08, 2014, 09:38:19 AM

Dal,

Well said. " I don't care what he wants to be, I care what he is."

Or put another way he is what his record says he is- Good defense, no offense.

Re-read what he said to the public.  Where is the offense ranked? - right where he has always had it, LAST!

I said when he was hired, I'm going to be a Missourian on him. Same for the OC.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 08, 2014, 11:06:53 AM

Dal,

Well said. " I don't care what he wants to be, I care what he is."

Or put another way he is what his record says he is

it is fair to be skeptical, but by that logic Bellichick, Dungy, Carroll and others never succeed as they have.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\'s Cancer Center

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 08, 2014, 11:08:41 AM

all three of those coaches found really good qbs.  If Lovie is going to be successful here he will have to do the same.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 08, 2014, 11:51:30 AM

all three of those coaches found really good qbs.  If Lovie is going to be successful here he will have to do the same.
X1000

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#37 : March 10, 2014, 12:35:58 PM

Been wondering for days why I didn't get an invite to this.. Guess I should pay closer attention to my email as it was there.. damn it.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#38 : March 10, 2014, 12:47:45 PM

Yo, it's hard not to like Lovie man. Shoot, I love me some Lovie man. Now let's get some wins Coach!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lovie Meets with Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools