Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2nd round WR « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 07, 2014, 11:47:57 PM

Beckham is gonna be a stud.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

sammich

Starter

#16 : March 08, 2014, 10:44:02 AM

A DE in free agency, Matthews or Robinson in round 1 and any of those 3 dudes in round 2 would make me happy. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 08, 2014, 11:09:54 AM

Got to agree about Beckham.   

In the right system (think NE) he is going to be a monster.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

mgchat76

Pro Bowler
#18 : March 08, 2014, 11:39:38 AM

A solid plan would be to trade back with someone in the 9-13 range, and hopefully gain a 3rd and 6th.  Target Donald with the 1st pick, and strongly consider trading back into the 1st if Cooks or Beckham is there at around 30-32.  That way we get the guy we want, and are able to keep him under contract for 5 yrs.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#19 : March 08, 2014, 02:15:14 PM

WANT COOKS!

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Bucsfan79

Second String

#20 : March 08, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

You guys are sleeping on Paul Richardson Jr. Update your draft boards, did you not see the combine?!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 09, 2014, 12:36:11 AM

You guys are sleeping on Paul Richardson Jr. Update your draft boards, did you not see the combine?!

This isn't the National Combine League.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#22 : March 09, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

Would love Cooks, but he and Beckham most likely will be gone before our 2nd rounder

Bucsfan79

Second String

#23 : March 12, 2014, 01:03:38 AM

This isn't the National Combine League.

Well considering I played college football, was on the squad with his dad at UCLA before transferring, been watching him since he was in Pop Warner and he had 83 catches for 1400 yds and 10 TD's and he showed out at the combine and I coach high school football and my uncle played in the league and my cousin was ALL PRO 3 years in the league and I was in camp with the Falcons and my nephew is a second team high school all American who has been offered by UCLA and Miami as a sophomore and played with and against several NFL players etc etc etc....... I know a little something about football and players who have talent! If you want to say why someone is better than him, go ahead and do it, but the combine does count for something.

What are your credentials besides posting 27 thousands times?

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : March 12, 2014, 06:23:07 AM

Well considering I played college football, was on the squad with his dad at UCLA before transferring, been watching him since he was in Pop Warner and he had 83 catches for 1400 yds and 10 TD's and he showed out at the combine and I coach high school football and my uncle played in the league and my cousin was ALL PRO 3 years in the league and I was in camp with the Falcons and my nephew is a second team high school all American who has been offered by UCLA and Miami as a sophomore and played with and against several NFL players etc etc etc....... I know a little something about football and players who have talent! If you want to say why someone is better than him, go ahead and do it, but the combine does count for something.
did you play with brian price or anthony barr?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 12, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

Cooks is a 1st rounder for sure

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : March 12, 2014, 09:30:21 AM

Bucfan79....Lol at your "creds" and lol at you trying to brag about it. There are guys on TV that played in the NFL for years and they talk out their ass all day everyday and have no idea how to scout a college player. All that sh!t you listed means nothing, so please don't ry to act like you are more qualified to have an opinion than anyone else on these boards. I have two eyes, have watched football for 22 years, and I'm not blind or brain dead. Those are my creds! Lawlz.

So you played with his dad and now you have a biased opinion. Good for you.

For the record, I think he is a great young WR prospect and he's right where he belongs....clumped in with 10 to 12 other guys that will go in the 2nd to 4th round. I wasn't putting him down or discrediting him as a player. I was laughing at you because you said we need to adjust our draft boards due to a combine performance. Lol. He is a good player. His combine backed it up and showed he is legit. The end.

Bucsfan79

Second String

#27 : March 17, 2014, 11:00:03 AM

Bucfan79....Lol at your "creds" and lol at you trying to brag about it. There are guys on TV that played in the NFL for years and they talk out their ass all day everyday and have no idea how to scout a college player. All that sh!t you listed means nothing, so please don't ry to act like you are more qualified to have an opinion than anyone else on these boards. I have two eyes, have watched football for 22 years, and I'm not blind or brain dead. Those are my creds! Lawlz.

So you played with his dad and now you have a biased opinion. Good for you.

For the record, I think he is a great young WR prospect and he's right where he belongs....clumped in with 10 to 12 other guys that will go in the 2nd to 4th round. I wasn't putting him down or discrediting him as a player. I was laughing at you because you said we need to adjust our draft boards due to a combine performance. Lol. He is a good player. His combine backed it up and showed he is legit. The end.

I was not attacking your cred......well sort of, because it appeared you were dismissing mine. Yes, I am biased toward Jr, because I am a very close family friend, plus I would like access to games and facilities like I had when E. Graham was there. Even though I played at a high level and my friends and relatives played at a high level and higher, I know everyone opinion is somewhat a best guess, although some opinions have a little more weight because they know what to look for, but I agree with you on the "pros"; they are no better than you or I, they just have a forum to spew their opinion and get paid for it.

BTW, another close close friend of mine son, Trayvon Sidney is a Max-Prep sophomore second team all-American. He has offers from UCLA and Miami as of now. He plays DB and WR......you heard it hear first. He is going to be better than Jr. His routes and hands are so smooth, he brakes in cuts and accelerates out of them like a top notch wideout today. His ball tracking skills are nasty good! And his YAC? <smh> He has swag on the field and goes up and gets it. He is 6'0 165 and still growing. Alabama and FSU invited him to their camps this summer. He plays for Bishop Amat in La Puente CA.

Been watching him since Pop Warner as well, Btw, I didn't mention my boys because they don't exists. I have two girls!!

Edit: Btw, I have much respect for the opinions of a lot of posters on these boards, that is why I joined and why I come here. Some guys have shown good propensity on their football knowledge.
: March 17, 2014, 11:02:42 AM Bucsfan79

Bucsfan79

Second String

#28 : March 17, 2014, 11:03:48 AM

did you play with brian price or anthony barr?

Guy, I played with his dad!? Ha ha ha!!

Edit: And Charles Mincy at Pasadena City College.....if you don't know him, you are very young or a fake Bucs' fan :)
: March 17, 2014, 11:07:50 AM Bucsfan79

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#29 : March 17, 2014, 11:13:49 AM

Love Odell but there's no way he'd make it past Carolina in round one. Perfect replacement for Steve Smith.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2nd round WR « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools