Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR'S FAB 5 NOW UP: BUCS OFFSEASON, PLANS, UNIFORM THOUGHTS AND MORE « previous next »
Page: 1 2

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 07, 2014, 11:13:39 PM

Doesn't like the uniforms.

Says he bought the kids brand new jerseys for Christmas. Obama's healthcare website doesn't work and free agents won't want to play for the Bucs.

He claims unnamed sources to assassinate a player's character. Doesn't even check with the team to confirm the information.

Demands that Schiano be fired. Then a few weeks later, changes his mind.

*This guy was once a well respected sports journalist.

He still is. Were you always a hack?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 08, 2014, 07:17:44 AM

Uniforms are awesome.

Love them. Tweak the font.

Simple.

Amateurish?

Not buying that at all. The uniforms are great.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 08, 2014, 08:18:02 AM

Uniforms are awesome.

Simple.

Amateurish?

I agree. New uni's kick ass.

But I can't blame anyone who was hoodwinked into buying old Jerseys during the "sale" the last few months for being mad . LOL

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

kbl117

Starter

#18 : March 08, 2014, 01:25:17 PM

the guy takes a stab at free agency and draft projections for the bucs and everyone here is focused on the part about uni changes. lol. Makes me wonder why I bother arguin with my Jets fan friend who says NY fans are much more knowledgable sports fans than Tampa fans...I actually skipped the uniform section of the article.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#19 : March 08, 2014, 01:28:29 PM

What the point in keeping Davin even at a reduced price?   I believe he was the lowest graded OG on PFF.  Crap is crap even if you get it on sale.

You were spot on

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#20 : March 08, 2014, 02:36:27 PM

Good article SR. Ty.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 08, 2014, 03:09:29 PM

To even suggest that a free agent wouldn't sign here because of uniforms is laughable.   All these guys will wear whatever you tell them as long as the price is right.

Yeah, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen written on this site.
: March 08, 2014, 03:20:59 PM ufojoe

Snook

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 08, 2014, 05:48:27 PM

Uniforms are awesome.

Simple.

Amateurish?

I agree. New uni's kick ass.

But I can't blame anyone who was hoodwinked into buying old Jerseys during the "sale" the last few months for being mad . LOL

Yep. 

Can't figure out how we have "the best uniforms in the league" even though we looked just like Arizona/Atlanta. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 08, 2014, 05:53:54 PM

To even suggest that a free agent wouldn't sign here because of uniforms is laughable.   All these guys will wear whatever you tell them as long as the price is right.

Yeah, that has to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen written on this site.
Haha!

I would wear a pink tutu with jeggings and giant hoop earrings if they paid me enough.

All Eyez on Me

Starter

#24 : March 08, 2014, 08:47:21 PM

Yo, you can bet that had Marky Mark Dominick made the new uniforms he'd be praised up and down. Sounds like someone still be pissed that his home boy got the pink slip.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 08, 2014, 08:53:09 PM

Doesn't like the uniforms.

Says he bought the kids brand new jerseys for Christmas. Obama's healthcare website doesn't work and free agents won't want to play for the Bucs.

He claims unnamed sources to assassinate a player's character. Doesn't even check with the team to confirm the information.

Demands that Schiano be fired. Then a few weeks later, changes his mind.

*This guy was once a well respected sports journalist.

He still is. Were you always a hack?

Scotty's rent boy.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 08, 2014, 08:54:44 PM

Yo, you can bet that had Marky Mark Dominick made the new uniforms he'd be praised up and down. Sounds like someone still be pissed that his home boy got the pink slip.

Yep. He's grasping at straws in the post Dominick era.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 08, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

the guy takes a stab at free agency

And still can't muster up the common sense to claim a pass rusher.

Just like Dominnik.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SR'S FAB 5 NOW UP: BUCS OFFSEASON, PLANS, UNIFORM THOUGHTS AND MORE « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools