Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 15

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

: March 13, 2014, 09:50:25 PM

Wall Street Journal, Fox, ABC... now saying the U.S. has proof that the plane was in the air for at least 5 hours after the communication systems were shut down (manually).......

.... and they can't rule out the possibility that the plane landed in a remote location, "for future use".  <---creepy

U.S. redirecting a Destroyer to assist in the venture...

: March 13, 2014, 10:10:48 PM TheChronicHotAir

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 13, 2014, 10:30:33 PM

That's a weird story. It's hard to believe that the transponder could be shut down manually, I would have thought that wasn't an option.

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 14, 2014, 12:20:36 AM

Lol. They can tract a cellphone but not a giant airplane.. Seems legit. Someone knows more than they're telling. If they can ping a passenger cell they would get a ego location of where it's likely at.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 14, 2014, 08:11:30 AM

They can't rule out anything right now other than the plane did not arrive, and that is the problem. It's ripe for any and all rumor and theory.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#4 : March 14, 2014, 08:53:00 AM

The most interesting and, I believe, undisputed fact is that TWO separate "transponders" were apparently shut down 14 minutes apart. If that is accurate, that would suggest deliberate human involvement rather than electrical issues.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#5 : March 14, 2014, 01:12:50 PM

Wall Street Journal, Fox, ABC... now saying the U.S. has proof that the plane was in the air for at least 5 hours after the communication systems were shut down (manually).......

.... and they can't rule out the possibility that the plane landed in a remote location, "for future use".  <---creepy

U.S. redirecting a Destroyer to assist in the venture...

If I'm not mistaken didn't that happen in a Bond movie?  Someone highjacked the plane, hid it for awhile only to use it later. 

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 14, 2014, 05:54:33 PM

The most interesting and, I believe, undisputed fact is that TWO separate "transponders" were apparently shut down 14 minutes apart. If that is accurate, that would suggest deliberate human involvement rather than electrical issues.

Definitely human involvement there. There is no way from the pilots I know to have that scenario happen due to a malfunction.   Especially not with the engines pinging away.

Someone flew that plane somewhere for some reason. Now we just have to figure out where and why.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 14, 2014, 05:56:55 PM

Lol. They can tract a cellphone but not a giant airplane.. Seems legit. Someone knows more than they're telling. If they can ping a passenger cell they would get a ego location of where it's likely at.

Not a lot of radar coverage and/or cell towers out over the Indian Ocean where the plane is now thought to have gone.  It is like the blind spot of the world out there.  Might make the flow and landed for other purposes seem possible but there is just nowhere to land out there either.

One other oddity is that the plane track west apparently flew by very specific waypoints that pilots use not just "west" like some nimrod pointing  a plane west on the compass. Makes it seem like a pilot was in charge not sure if it was the right pilot.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

gone

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 14, 2014, 10:46:39 PM

It's hiding away with Josh Freeman's career

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 15, 2014, 01:16:19 AM

Investigators now believe the plane was hijacked....or at least an attempted hijacking.

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) Investigators have concluded that one or more people with significant flying experience hijacked the missing Malaysia Airlines jet, switched off communication devices and steered it off-course, a Malaysian government official involved in the investigation said Saturday.

No motive has been established and no demands have been made known, and it is not yet clear where the plane was taken, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to brief the media. The official said that hijacking was no longer a theory.

"It is conclusive," he said.

He said evidence that led to the conclusion were signs that the plane's communications were switched off deliberately, data about the flight path and indications the plane was steered in a way to avoid detection by radar.

The Boeing 777's communication with the ground was severed just under one hour into a flight March 8 from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Malaysian officials previously have said radar data suggest it may have turned back toward and crossed over the Malaysian peninsula after setting out on a northeastern path toward the Chinese capital.

Earlier, an American official told The Associated Press that investigators are examining the possibility of "human intervention" in the plane's disappearance, adding it may have been "an act of piracy."

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysian-investigators-conclude-flight-hijacked-035744022.html

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 15, 2014, 07:04:38 AM

Hijacked? You don't say! I think that was clear from the start.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 15, 2014, 10:51:45 AM

to get away with this I think a higher organization is involved.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 15, 2014, 11:05:33 AM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : March 15, 2014, 04:00:15 PM

to get away with this I think a higher organization is involved.

Illuminati

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 15, 2014, 04:07:49 PM

I'd be a bit nervous when I went to bed if I lived on the West Coast (L.A.).....

Page: 1 2 3 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools