Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#120 : March 24, 2014, 06:51:19 PM

Gotta love street canvassing

"Hey bro, wanna help whales keep gettin' boners?"

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#121 : March 24, 2014, 06:56:55 PM

Quote from: chace1986
Gotta love street canvassing

"Hey bro, wanna help whales keep gettin' boners?"

Lmao. Why is this even happening! My face hurts now.

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#122 : March 24, 2014, 07:11:23 PM

Mason knows why....

spartan

Hall of Famer
#123 : March 24, 2014, 09:48:01 PM

This is a interesting story, but does a plane crash that killed something like 4 Americans on the other side of the world warrant this amount of news coverage and US involvement? Don't get me wrong, my heart goes out to the families, but it almost has a wag the dog element to it.

Cyrus

Hall of Famer

#124 : March 24, 2014, 10:12:59 PM

This is a interesting story, but does a plane crash that killed something like 4 Americans on the other side of the world warrant this amount of news coverage and US involvement? Don't get me wrong, my heart goes out to the families, but it almost has a wag the dog element to it.

From your lips to God's ears.

Even as rarely as I watch the news it seems like the same breaking news update that was the same breaking news update from 15 minutes ago.

Jeez.

WC-Bucs fan

Starter

#125 : March 24, 2014, 11:45:54 PM

Similar to Benghazi. 4 Americans died on the other side of the world from terrorism, and Fox News still wont let the story go. This plane crash has the possibility of being terrorism-related, so I don't see this story disappearing for a while.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#126 : March 24, 2014, 11:48:49 PM

fair point, but the over-coverage is at least partially the result of the local authorities releasing info early that was totally inaccurate. That inaccurate info created a apparently unnecessary sinister overtone

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

spartan

Hall of Famer
#127 : March 25, 2014, 08:11:41 AM

Similar to Benghazi. 4 Americans died on the other side of the world from terrorism, and Fox News still wont let the story go. This plane crash has the possibility of being terrorism-related, so I don't see this story disappearing for a while.

Not quite the same parallel IMO, but even so, I had Megan Kelly on in the background last night and she must have dedicated at least 45 minutes of her 1 hr show to it, Sean Hannity started with it and when I turned over to CNN I think it was, yep, you guessed it, the dang Malaysian plane story. That's when I decided bed would be a good selection.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#128 : March 25, 2014, 08:43:42 AM

Similar to Benghazi?  LMFAO.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#129 : March 25, 2014, 09:25:54 AM

Similar to Benghazi. 4 Americans died on the other side of the world from terrorism,

you're heading away from the facts, which more and more suggest an accident

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#130 : March 26, 2014, 01:23:43 PM

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2014/03/world/malaysia-debris-images/?hpt=hp_t1

New satellite images show '122 potential objects'

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#131 : March 26, 2014, 02:09:34 PM

Until those incompetent fools show some debris sitting on a table, that is without a doubt from the 777, I will wait and see.  What a circus.

One good thing out of it all, I have learned how to say  F-you Malaysian Airlines  in that Malaysian language. Always a good day when you learn something new.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

chace1986

Hall of Famer

#132 : March 26, 2014, 03:03:38 PM

Until those incompetent fools show some debris sitting on a table, that is without a doubt from the 777, I will wait and see.  What a circus.

One good thing out of it all, I have learned how to say  F-you Malaysian Airlines  in that Malaysian language. Always a good day when you learn something new.

I learned today that there are still strains of VD that docs have never seen before...leaves them scratching their heads while you hold your junk in agony.

gone

Hall of Famer
#133 : March 26, 2014, 03:17:09 PM

I learned today that there are still strains of VD that docs have never seen before...leaves them scratching their heads while you hold your junk in agony.

Chace, Chace, Chace....

Were you running around the barnyard again?

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

#134 : March 26, 2014, 03:18:22 PM

So that's why the chicken fled across the road.
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools