Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
« #15 : March 15, 2014, 05:51:08 PM »

Hijacked? You don't say! I think that was clear from the start.
to get away with this I think a higher organization is involved.

Illuminati
i was thinking more along  the line of a country. 

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
« #16 : March 15, 2014, 06:07:37 PM »

Actual photograph taken moments before apparent abduction

Brahmal

Second String
« #17 : March 15, 2014, 08:54:24 PM »

Quote from: Malaysian Prime Minister
From this point onwards, the Royal Malaysian Air Force primary radar showed that an aircraft which was believed—but not confirmed—to be MH370 did indeed turn back. It then flew in a westerly direction back over peninsular Malaysia before turning northwest. Up until the point at which it left military primary radar coverage, these movements are consistent with deliberate action by someone on the plane.
Quote from: Slate
A chart released by the Malaysia government showed the aircraft’s range of possible positions based on the distance traveled by an electromagnetic ping detected by a satellite over the Indian Ocean at 8:11 a.m., at which point, apparently, the plane was still airborne but nearly out of fuel. It consists of two arcs (shown here in red), the northernmost of which goes from the northern border of Vietnam through western China to the eastern portion of Kyrgyzstan and includes the Chinese province of Xinjiang, heartland of the Uyghur ethnic minority.

A violent Uyghur separatist movement is active in that area. Two weeks ago, eight knife-wielding Uyghur separatists attacked passengers at a train station in Xinjiang, killing 29 people. According to its manifest, 153 of the 227 passengers aboard MH370 are Chinese.

Sounds like the Chinese have more reason to worry than we do. 

I literally just read a spy thriller where almost this exact sequence of events took place, in the same part of the world, and the same suspects.  Crazy deja vu right now.

Reamde by Neal Stephenson. 

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #18 : March 15, 2014, 09:22:26 PM »

Actual photograph taken moments before apparent abduction

Nah, this thing wasn't flying over Iowa

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #19 : March 15, 2014, 10:37:54 PM »

Hijacked? You don't say! I think that was clear from the start.
to get away with this I think a higher organization is involved.

Illuminati

My thoughts exactly.

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

« #20 : March 16, 2014, 01:20:51 PM »

Hillary Clinton to the families: "It's been 9 days. At this point, what difference does it make?!"

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
« #21 : March 16, 2014, 01:44:55 PM »

Alien monkey business.

J-Train

Pro Bowler

« #22 : March 16, 2014, 06:36:11 PM »

When is the Hollywood movie coming out?

/sarcasm

Thanks for the sig Java!

gone

Hall of Famer
« #23 : March 16, 2014, 07:54:43 PM »

Obama was just on TV blaming it on George Bush

chace1986

Hall of Famer

« #24 : March 16, 2014, 08:21:32 PM »

What would the illuminati want with a plane tho??

Until preseason, you stay classy Red Board.

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #25 : March 16, 2014, 10:57:38 PM »

Its crazy stuff.  How do you hijack a plane that size and land it and hangar it, all with no one noticing.

Even if it crashed into the ocean, there would be SOME debris. There are quite a few items on a jetliner that are buoyant.

And 600,000 pounds of aluminum doesn't just disappear.

It will be intertesting to see how it turns out, if they can ever figure it out, that is.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
« #26 : March 16, 2014, 11:03:27 PM »

All signs point to a expert at the helm, so most likely one of the pilots.  English tabloids are reporting that the senior pilot was a political activist of sorts, having attended a trial of a jailed opposition candidate he supported just before the flight.

here's the counter view though:

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2014/03/pilot_zaharie_ahmad_shah_supported_anwar_ibrahim_was_he_a_terrorist.html
« : March 16, 2014, 11:05:04 PM VinBucFan »

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

« #27 : March 17, 2014, 12:31:37 AM »

Awhile back, the US had a observation drone flying over Iran.  And the Iranian's took full control of it electronically.  And landed it safely and intact at one their airports.

Something along those lines is one possible theory out there.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #28 : March 17, 2014, 08:01:24 AM »

Its crazy stuff.  How do you hijack a plane that size and land it and hangar it, all with no one noticing.

Even if it crashed into the ocean, there would be SOME debris. There are quite a few items on a jetliner that are buoyant.

And 600,000 pounds of aluminum doesn't just disappear.

It will be intertesting to see how it turns out, if they can ever figure it out, that is.

Yeah but you figure it went into the drink in the south Indian Ocean and no one was looking there for 6 days so a lot of what floats will have sunk by then and the rest will be scattered widely so you wont get a nice big debris field to spot from a distance.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Bucfucious

Hall of Famer

« #29 : March 17, 2014, 09:04:37 AM »

Landed somewhere remote, then customized somewhere to match a different plane, including resetting the transponder. When the plane it matches is over a remote area, it's brought down. The refigured plane takes its place, and can fly a nuclear weapon directly into in city in the world.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Malaysian Airlines flight « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools