Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The changing face of the NFC South - Additions/Departures « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7

nitey

Hall of Famer
: March 16, 2014, 11:45:43 AM

The changing face of the NFC South, I'm sure I didn't get all the changes, but this is probably pretty close. If I missed something, go ahead and post and I'll modify the orginal post as long as people are interested. Note, if a player was with the team, but unsigned at the end of the 2013 season and then re-signed back to the team, that player is listed as an Addition.

Buccaneers:

Draft: Mike Evans(7-WR), Austin Seferian-Jenkins (38-TE), Charles Sims (69-RB), Kadeem Edwards (143-G), Kevin Pamphile (149-T), Robert Herron(185-WR)

Roster Departures (signed or not wanted back): Davin Joseph(G), Darrelle Revis(DB), Donald Penn(OT), Rian Lindell(PK), Adam Hayward(LB), Gary Gibson(DT), Ted Larsen(OL), Brian Leonard(RB), QB Dan Orlovsky(QB), Daniel Te'o-Nesheim(DL), Dekada Watson(LB), Erik Lorig(FB), Jeremy Zuttah (C/G, traded to Balt for 2015 5th round pick), Mike Williams(WR, traded to Bills for 2014 6th round pick), Melvin Booker(LB), Josh Baker(FB), Bobby Felder(CB), Steve Maneri(TE), Tom Crabtree (TE)

Roster Additions: Josh McCown(QB), Brandon Myers(TE), Clinton McDonald(DT),  Evan Dietrich-Smith(G/C),  Anthony Collins(OT), Alterraun Verner(DB), Michael Johnson(DL),  DJ Moore(DB), Mike Kafka(QB), Oniel Cousins(OT) ,  Dane Fletcher(LB), Jeremy Cain(LS), Mike Jenkins(CB), Louis Murphy(WR), Josh Baker(TE), Jorvorskie Lane(FB), Major Wright(S),  Lavelle Hawkins(WR)

Re-signed: Danny Gorrer(DB),  Eric Page(WR), Bobby Rainey(RB),  Jonathan Casillas(LB), Jamon Meredith(G)

In Limbo (unsigned/could be re-signed): Andrew Economos(LS)

Falcons:

Draft: Jake Matthews(6-OT), Ra'Shede Hageman (37-DT), Dez Southward (68-S), Devonta Freeman (103-RB), Prince Shembo (139-OLB), Ricardo Allen (147-CB), Marquis Spruill (168-OLB), Yawin Smallwood (253-ILB), Tyler Starr (255-OLB)

Roster Departures: Jason Snelling(RET), Tony Gonzalez(TE), Thomas DeCoud(S), Garrett Reynolds(OL), Asante Samuel(CB), Stephan Nicholas(LB), Bradie Ewing(FB)

Roster Additions: Tyson Jackson(DL), Jon Asamoah(G), Paul Soliai(DL),   Gabe Carimi(G). Javier Arenas(DB), Devin Hester(KR/PR), Dwight Lowery(S),  Josh Wilson(CB), Bear Pascoe (TE)

Re-signed:  Jonathan Babineaux(DL), Corey Peters(DL), Joe Hawley(OL), Mike Johnson(T), Peria Jerry(DT), Robert McClain(CB)

In Limbo(unsigned/available/perhaps not wanted):  Chase Coffman(TE), Dominique Franks(CB), Omar Gaither(LB) Sean Locklear(OL), Jeremy Trueblood(OL), Kevin Cone(WR)

Saints:

Draft: Brandon Cooks (20-WR via Tradeup), Stan Jean-Baptiste (58-CB), Khairi Fortt (126-OLB), Vinnie Sunseri (167-S), Ronald Powell (169-OLB), Tavon Rooks (202-OT)

Roster Departures:  Lance Moore(WR), Darren Sproles(RB), Roman Harper(S), Tracy Porter(DB), Malcolm Jenkins(S), Will Smith(DL), Jabari Greer(DB), Jonathan Vilma(LB), Brian de la Puente(C)

Roster Additions: Jairus Byrd(S),Erik Lorig(FB), Marcus Ball(S), Champ Bailey(CB)

Re-signed: Keyunta Dawson(DE),  Shayne Graham(K), Trevin Wade(CB),  Bryce Harris(OT),  Ramon Humber(LB), Pierre Thomas(RB), Zach Strief(OT), Joe Morgan(WR), Parys Haralson(LB), Rafael Bush(S), Robert Meachem(WR),  Luke McCown(QB)

In Limbo(unsigned/available/perhaps not wanted):  Jed Collins(FB), Tom Johnson(DT), Will Herring(LB), Jordan Pugh(DB)

Panthers:

Draft: Kevin Benjamin (28-WR), Kony Ealy (60-DE), Trai Turner (92-G), Tre Boston (128-S), Bene Benwikere (148-CB), Tyler Gaffney (204-RB)

Roster Departures: Steve Smith(WR), Domenik Hixon(WR), Brandon LaFell (WR), Ted Ginn Jr.(WR), Geoff Hangartner(RET), Jordan Gross(RET), Captain Munnerlyn(CB), Mike Mitchell(S), Drayton Florence(CB), R.J. Webb(WR)

Roster Additions:  Roman Harper(S), Mike McNeill(TE), James Dockery(DB), Anderson Russell(DB), Jerricho Cotchery (WR), Tiquan Underwood(WR), Antoine Cason(CB), Joe Webb(QB),  Jason Avant(WR),  Ed D*ckson (TE), Thomas DeCoud(S), Alex Hall(DE)

Re-signed: Derek Anderson(QB), Richie Brockel(FB), Garry Williams(OT),  Graham Gano(PK), Greg Hardy(DE), James Dockery(CB), Jason Williams(LB), Colin Cole(DT)

In Limbo(unsigned/available/perhaps not wanted): Jimmy Clausen(QB), Ben Hartsock(TE), Bruce Campbell(OT), Jordan Senn(LB), Dan Connor(LB), Quintin Mikell(S), Drayton Florence(CB), Travelle Wharton(OL, possible RET), Byron Bell(OT), Jeff Byers(C),  Chris Scott(G)

: May 21, 2014, 02:04:35 PM nitey

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 16, 2014, 11:48:42 AM

Bring back lorig.

Diabolitio

Rookie

#2 : March 16, 2014, 11:54:41 AM

Did Watson not sign with Jacksonville?

nitey

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 16, 2014, 12:07:10 PM

Yes he did. I'll update the list above.

RedwoodOriginal5

Starter

#4 : March 16, 2014, 12:12:15 PM

Still loling at the Panthers receivers at the moment.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 16, 2014, 12:15:56 PM

Bring back lorig.

Agree

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 16, 2014, 12:57:39 PM

How are Jonathan Casillas and Page additions? Someone sleep through last year? ;P

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

nitey

Hall of Famer
#7 : March 16, 2014, 01:16:12 PM

How are Jonathan Casillas and Page additions? Someone sleep through last year? ;P

Or perhaps you could read more carefully...

Note, if a player was with the team, but unsigned at the end of the 2013 season and then re-signed back to the team, that player is listed as an Addition.

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#8 : March 16, 2014, 01:55:48 PM

Oniel Cousins is an addition.

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#9 : March 16, 2014, 02:11:08 PM

Panthers passing game is going to be so bad. They better hope they strike gold in their rookie WR next year.

Cam is going to have to elevate his game.

nitey

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 16, 2014, 03:06:21 PM

Oniel Cousins is an addition.

Corrected. Thanks.

nitey

Hall of Famer
#11 : March 16, 2014, 03:23:20 PM

@RapSheet Important in Dane Fletcher's contract with the #Bucs is that he gets $1.2M guaranteed. TB gets versatile player & special teams beast

Added Dane Fletcher to Bucs

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#12 : March 16, 2014, 03:47:26 PM

Bring back lorig.

Agree

Kinda intrigued at what Lonnie Pryor can do as our FB

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 16, 2014, 05:00:00 PM

Or perhaps you could read more carefully...

Note, if a player was with the team, but unsigned at the end of the 2013 season and then re-signed back to the team, that player is listed as an Addition.

I did read that. I think it's silly which is why I made a joke.

Sig change requested by \"threadkiller\". I delivered with the most disturbing thing I came across on the college boards x)

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#14 : March 16, 2014, 05:16:46 PM

Panthers passing game is going to be so bad. They better hope they strike gold in their rookie WR next year.

Cam is going to have to elevate his game.
As if it wasn't bad enough already. Poor Cam. They will have strike gold multiple times at WR for these moves to workout.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The changing face of the NFC South - Additions/Departures « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools