Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the One Truth « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« : March 18, 2014, 07:25:40 AM »

From the very beginning:
God has always been. He was not created. At this juncture there was no time...He was alone until He first created something. According to Steven Hawking "A Brief History of Time" (even though I don't agree with much he writes) there could be no time at this junction with the creator because there would be no way to measure something without a beginning. After His first creation, which according to the apostle Paul was Jesus Christ (Colossians 1:15) you could measure time and there was a starting point. “In the beginning the Word was…” (John 1:1)  Time started with the creation of Jesus. The word with God and was God.
Genesis says let us create man in our image - referring to God and Jesus as us and our. Lucifer was a cherub whose angelic rank was above most in the hierarchy. He began “trading” or campaigning, trying to gain sympathy and gain public opinion (Ez 28:16). Jehovah placed Lucifer in the Garden of Eden to watch over Adam.

Satan was the watcher in the Garden of Eden (Ezekiel 28:13) who had seen the earth being created along with all the other angels (Job 38 1 -7). He had witnessed dinosaurs come and go (not to mention other animals being eaten and dying). Thus it stands to reason he possesses a very low opinion of fleshly creations due to their temporary nature. Perhaps he thought God shared that opinion to some extent.
Satan was jealous of Jesus being held in such high regard by God Jehovah. Everything was created by Jehovah through Jesus (Michael). All was created for Jesus and because of Jesus. Jesus being first in everything (Colossians 1:13-17) was the first man to be resurrected into heaven (John 3:13), the first angel to be born as a man (Hebrews 1:5), and God saw fit that he should be first in absolutely everything of importance. The Devil, because of his prideful jealousy, decided to ruin God’s gift to Jesus (Michael). Unfortunately for him he didn't count on that action invoking a punishment that would ultimately cost him his very life. He probably thought God would just destroy the physical world and maybe he might get a slap on the wrist or some other temporary punishment. Satan accused & taunted God in front of all heaven that He had made a mistake creating man (Gen 6:6)(Prov 27:11). Consequently, that is why we are here at this time living in this world. This is our final exam to see if we are fit for the life to come - a much better life. That is the primary reason Jesus came in the flesh - to break up the works of the Devil and deliver mankind from the authority of darkness to the authority of light (1John 3:5).

Trading = campaigning, talking to folks with the intent of gaining their support and sympathy
Hell = eternal death, the second death, from whence the individual has been wiped from the memory of God and completely forgotten...gone forever
Satan was trading BEFORE he was given his station in the Garden of Eden. It is logical to think perhaps Jehovah attempted to change Lucifer's heart (his feeling of jealousy brought about by his pride) by trusting him with caring for His prized and crowning creation ... man. Thereby Jehovah gave Lucifer the job of watching Adam in the garden. And instead of caring for Adam ~ Satan murdered him.
Freewill is a fact (Duet 30:19). Jehovah did not create Lucifer to become Satan. Jehovah did not place Lucifer in the Garden of Eden knowing he would kill Adam and Eve. Lucifer made a choice, and is paying the consequences.
I believe that the original sin in the Garden is where Lucifer was given his new name - Satan and Devil...meaning resistor and slanderer. It was here it all started - and not before. Satan did not sin until he did what he did...yes had a bad attitude and prideful heart but he was still perfect until he committed the act.
Satan will be dead soon as will all who walk in his paths whether they be deceived or have understanding.
Think about the time when Satan told Jesus to bow down and worship him on the mountain top...that should tell you what an arrogant, incredulous, egotistical, and insolent person he is. A murderer and a liar, yet off to Bohemian grove they march...(John 8:44)
Satan's falling was NOT inspired by a desire to overthrow Jehovah...no one could imagine that as a possibility. Jehovah God is the ALL MIGHTY creator even before time He existed. A fact Satan is well aware. No...the real inspiration for his fall was jealousy and pride. It was pride in his own ability and jealousy toward Jesus (Michael). Satan is jealous that everything was created through him, for him, and because of him. Lucifer could never get to Jehovah's right hand because that position was always reserved for His master worker, His logos, His firstborn, His only begotten, His answer to sin….our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.
« : June 14, 2014, 10:39:37 AM OneTruth »

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #1 : March 18, 2014, 07:35:26 AM »

BucNY

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 19, 2014, 10:09:04 AM »

"This is really exciting. We have made the first direct image of gravitational waves, or ripples in space-time across the primordial sky, and verified a theory about the creation of the whole universe," says and SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory and co-leader of the BICEP2 collaboration.

Theoretical physicist Lawrence Krauss, at Arizona State University, said that if verified, the discovery "gives us a window on the universe at the very beginning."

"It's just amazing," he is quoted by the AP as saying. "You can see back to the beginning of time."

I'm sure you'll want to read more because I know you're very diligent about staying on top of recent research. Here's the link to the article.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/03/17/290866227/scientists-announce-a-big-bang-breakthrough

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/18/science/space/detection-of-waves-in-space-buttresses-landmark-theory-of-big-bang.html?_r=0

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #3 : April 27, 2014, 07:30:53 PM »

Some of the most powerful lies:

1) Jesus and Jehovah are the same person...and somehow joined together with the Holy Spirit as a triune godhead mystery enigma. This is the tip of the spear for all Luciferian lies....dead center in the broad road to destruction. Just read your Bible and the answer to this nonsense is clear as day.
http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/Contents/doctrine/The%20Origin%20of%20the%20Trinity.htm

2) You need to do NOTHING to be saved except say Jesus is lord. In fact if you do anything more then you're a hell bound loser that has no real faith. Show me your faith apart from works and Ill show you a liar! Your actions ARE your faith. Apostle John wrote, let no man deceive you, a wicked man DOES wicked things. Preachers will twist this concept along the lines...no matter what good you do its not enough but if your saved you will not want to do bad things anyway. The reality is we all want to do bad things because of our inherited sin. We choose to obey Jesus and God because we have faith and hence trust them that we will be happy in the future even if we aren't currently.
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=James+2%3A14-26&version=NKJV

3) I go to such and such Church so Im going to be saved. No Christian sect has all the answers for one. Secondly the gathering together of believers is for your sake not God's. To be clear...you're not doing God any favors going to Church. Defending His son, doing the right thing in secret and in public, being a true disciple...that is a favor and will be rewarded.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #4 : May 03, 2014, 09:15:36 PM »

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #5 : May 03, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »

Revis and Butt-head

Pro Bowler
« #6 : May 03, 2014, 09:40:49 PM »

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #7 : May 08, 2014, 09:31:11 AM »

lmao that has got to be my favorite gif - gets me laughing every time

also, well placed!

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #8 : May 13, 2014, 06:57:33 AM »

There are 2 primary spirits at work in the world. These forces are mighty, persistent, and in opposition to each other.

The time has come for God's Holy Spirit to reveal the secrets that Satan has guarded closely for thousands of years. No human would be able to reveal these secrets without assistance from above. Jehovah is the true revealer of secrets. (Jer. 13: 25-27), (Nah. 3: 1-7)
« : June 03, 2014, 02:06:04 AM OneTruth »

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
« #9 : May 15, 2014, 10:08:51 AM »

I thought it was cake. Cake was the one truth. I'm usually wrong though...

SackedBySapp

Starter

« #10 : May 20, 2014, 10:31:57 PM »

chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting.

Escobar06

Hall of Famer

« #11 : May 21, 2014, 10:22:02 AM »

1) Jesus and Jehovah are the same person...and somehow joined together with the Holy Spirit as a triune godhead mystery enigma. This is the tip of the spear for all Luciferian lies....dead center in the broad road to destruction. Just read your Bible and the answer to this nonsense is clear as day.
http://www.heraldmag.org/olb/Contents/doctrine/The%20Origin%20of%20the%20Trinity.htm

2) You need to do NOTHING to be saved except say Jesus is lord. In fact if you do anything more then you're a hell bound loser that has no real faith. Show me your faith apart from works and Ill show you a liar! Your actions ARE your faith. Apostle John wrote, let no man deceive you, a wicked man DOES wicked things. Preachers will twist this concept along the lines...no matter what good you do its not enough but if your saved you will not want to do bad things anyway. The reality is we all want to do bad things because of our inherited sin. We choose to obey Jesus and God because we have faith and hence trust them that we will be happy in the future even if we aren't currently.

3) I go to such and such Church so Im going to be saved. No Christian sect has all the answers for one. Secondly the gathering together of believers is for your sake not God's. To be clear...you're not doing God any favors going to Church. Defending His son, doing the right thing in secret and in public, being a true disciple...that is a favor and will be rewarded.

You're exaggerating a bit on number two, I also disagree with number 1, but that article you posted is quite long and I don't really feel like reading it to be honest. Number three is really just part of number two, falling under the "works" category.

For number two, there's a very big difference between saying something and actually believing it. Anyone can say something, genuinely believing it is another matter, and God will know the difference, obviously. I think a lot of non-Christians like to use this argument, "so you can live however you want and on your death bed just say a few words?" That's not quite how it works.

As you know, in OT days they sacrificed animals to seek forgiveness from their sins. It was an action from the sinner acknowledging they had sinned. When Jesus arrived and was crucified, he was the perfect sacrifice, through that act your sins are forgiven if you believe. That's why salvation is about what you believe, not what you do. If your actions determined your salvation, what purpose did Jesus dying on the cross serve? It would have been irrelevant and meaningless. Jesus dying on the cross is the method God chose to save us from our sins. The requirement is that you believe Jesus was/is the son of God, that he was crucified and resurrected three days later, and that he's coming again. If you don't believe that, how can you possibly expect to be forgiven from your sins when that's the exact purpose Jesus was sent here for to begin with?

Again, if it was up to what WE do, what purpose did Jesus serve? The following verse is one I'm sure you are aware of, and it's awfully difficult to read it and come to the conclusion that your works have anything to do with your salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

OneTruth

Pro Bowler

« #12 : June 03, 2014, 02:32:28 AM »

The mark of the beast (666) is the one dollar bill.

The dollar is the base foundation of the entire financial system. It is the world's reserve currency. All other currency is valued by comparing it to the dollar. Credit, checks, paper, coin, and all other forms of money are, at its very root, dollars. It is impossible then, to buy or sell without dollars or a form thereof.
The dollar bill itself is absolutely emblazoned with demonic symbols and secret occult nomenclature. It contains 3 hidden hexagrams. The hexagram is a filthy occult symbol with 6 points. The hexagram represents the male and female joined. But the male triangle is from the fallen angels, so the symbol is most reprehensible and a perversion of the natural world. The 3 hex's give us the 6,6,6., thus the dollar bill is the mark of the beast. This makes the United States the Beast. Who then is the false prophet?

The dragon = Satan
The beast with the lamb's horns and tongue like a dragon = United States
The beast that had its death stroke healed = United Nations, and the occult visionaries that facilitated the American experiment.
The mark of the beast (666) = dollar bill
« : June 03, 2014, 02:57:16 AM OneTruth »

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

« #13 : June 04, 2014, 01:48:15 PM »

The mark of the beast (666) is the one dollar bill.

The dollar is the base foundation of the entire financial system. It is the world's reserve currency. All other currency is valued by comparing it to the dollar. Credit, checks, paper, coin, and all other forms of money are, at its very root, dollars. It is impossible then, to buy or sell without dollars or a form thereof.
The dollar bill itself is absolutely emblazoned with demonic symbols and secret occult nomenclature. It contains 3 hidden hexagrams. The hexagram is a filthy occult symbol with 6 points. The hexagram represents the male and female joined. But the male triangle is from the fallen angels, so the symbol is most reprehensible and a perversion of the natural world. The 3 hex's give us the 6,6,6., thus the dollar bill is the mark of the beast. This makes the United States the Beast. Who then is the false prophet?

The dragon = Satan
The beast with the lamb's horns and tongue like a dragon = United States
The beast that had its death stroke healed = United Nations, and the occult visionaries that facilitated the American experiment.
The mark of the beast (666) = dollar bill

lay off the weed metaphor man

a hexagram is a shape

a number is a unit of measure

there's no freaking voodoo inherent to these things. none.

you've convinced yourself that these things represent some deeper meaning, but without spending hours and hours of your life actively training yourself to change the way you perceive something, like a shape, or a number, you would have no reason to believe that, inherently, "this so and so shape means this negative thing" and "this so and so number means the end of days".

spend some time out in the physical universe that you live in!  breath the molecules, touch the dirt

and yes, I do believe that there is some level of "conspiracy" going on with the US financial system, but it involves no more than the idea that those that have been in power "conspire" with their friends to stay in power; and control of the currency is the best way to do this, because it is the intermediate for most, if not all actions that we humans are involved with.  simple as that.  no demons.  no tricks.  just a country club. 

think of it, when was the last time ANY of these "symbols" actually had any physical effect on anything.  Like I get that a lot of pop stars make a triangle sign over their eye, but what does that actually do, other than brag about their associate with the top music "clique" - that symbol doesn't hypnotize anybody, it doesn't fundamentally change anybody's actions.  Maybe the content is "addicting", but that's because of how our brains are wired, and because our brains favor certain frequencies and note progressions, and certain wavelengths of light, and our penchant for quick, pleasurable images.  It's manipulation of humans for sure, but is it really for some deity? I mean, I just don't buy it.  When you truly go back and look at the true events of human history, and not your 3 hour "nephiliam" youtube video, and understand the effectiveness of attaching god-like power to a man or a man's ideals, it just becomes black and white to me, that this whole thing (Christianity, Islam, etc) was created to herd people into like-minded perceptions of reality, to foster civilization, which are machines dependent on the transfer of goods, or economies, which as we both know, equals power for those who control large portions of the economies.  It's just humans preying on humans

and I am also a god-seeking man, I just have to say.  but the god I am seeking to connect with is the one that sent the physical universe flying out in all directions from a single point, some 14 billion years ago (at least from our human estimate).  I want to know about the god that made photons function the way they do, and the god that gave elements the capability to form and transform.  not the guy that swiped at the earth with the back of his hand and "made the animals" that guy's a little too truncated for me
« : June 04, 2014, 02:21:43 PM beardmcdoug »

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #14 : June 17, 2014, 09:50:04 PM »

You're exaggerating a bit on number two, I also disagree with number 1, but that article you posted is quite long and I don't really feel like reading it to be honest. Number three is really just part of number two, falling under the "works" category.

For number two, there's a very big difference between saying something and actually believing it. Anyone can say something, genuinely believing it is another matter, and God will know the difference, obviously. I think a lot of non-Christians like to use this argument, "so you can live however you want and on your death bed just say a few words?" That's not quite how it works.

As you know, in OT days they sacrificed animals to seek forgiveness from their sins. It was an action from the sinner acknowledging they had sinned. When Jesus arrived and was crucified, he was the perfect sacrifice, through that act your sins are forgiven if you believe. That's why salvation is about what you believe, not what you do. If your actions determined your salvation, what purpose did Jesus dying on the cross serve? It would have been irrelevant and meaningless. Jesus dying on the cross is the method God chose to save us from our sins. The requirement is that you believe Jesus was/is the son of God, that he was crucified and resurrected three days later, and that he's coming again. If you don't believe that, how can you possibly expect to be forgiven from your sins when that's the exact purpose Jesus was sent here for to begin with?

Again, if it was up to what WE do, what purpose did Jesus serve? The following verse is one I'm sure you are aware of, and it's awfully difficult to read it and come to the conclusion that your works have anything to do with your salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.
Also Note Escobar that Jehovah sent his Son Jesus down here to be the "Last Sacrifice" due to the religious Leaders making money of the animals to be sacrificed and making it impossible for some to make some sacrifices due to income. Hence...Christ over turned the Money changers table in the temple and stated you have made my Father's house a den of thieves. I will read his article and then give a very detail reply due to some of his conclusions which are reaching...OBD

Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What is the One Truth « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools