Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hodge Must be a Troll « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

: March 19, 2014, 09:44:19 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/nfl-draft--espn-analyst-hoge-says-johnny-manziel-has--bust-written-all-over-him-182454097.html
: March 20, 2014, 07:00:43 AM 10lbbass

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 19, 2014, 09:49:25 PM

I agree with Merril. 

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 19, 2014, 10:08:06 PM

Merril Hodge making a controversial claim about a big name player?

COLOR ME SHOCKED

He is an attention whore.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 19, 2014, 10:14:34 PM

Hodge a contrarian shocked...

lulz no.

10lbbass

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 19, 2014, 10:24:09 PM

What stinks about this for Manziel is that he's dead on.

buccaneer4ever

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 19, 2014, 10:27:32 PM

He's spot on with my concerns about JFF.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 19, 2014, 10:43:19 PM

This is so stupid, Idk where to start...

First, hodges doesn't know qb's for crap. Brohm? ..Really? Second, no pocket awareness, my foot. It's uncanny how well he knows when his time is up. He better watch it again. If that's the case, why in the hell didn't any defense stop him? I call bs.

And last, but not least, ..improvisation is now a BAD thing?? ..when romo or wilson do it, it's considered "magical," but when manziel does it, it's detrimental. Got it..

This guy's points aren't. Although he's wrong, he's still not a troll. Idk why he would be considered a troll for stating his opinion on a top prospect?

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#7 : March 19, 2014, 11:29:10 PM

I was on the band wagon during the hype season, but if you've seen enough football and put some thought into it... The odds are that his game won't translate into the NFL... people gotta use their head and look at the history of what you should look for in a QB... Manziel is Jeff Garcia at best.... Pass.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 19, 2014, 11:34:54 PM

Young garcia is better than what we have right now.

And to say he's going to do this type of stuff in the nfl is ludicrous. An oc would tone that down and his arm would take over. If you look at the actual passing stats from last year and the year before, he became much better as a passer.

Hell, brees might not be as accurate as manziel. Check brees's int count and tell me he hasn't thrown some ducks to get a win. Manziel brings competitiveness, and we've been missing that for a long time.

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#9 : March 19, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

This guy's points aren't. Although he's wrong, he's still not a troll. Idk why he would be considered a troll for stating his opinion on a top prospect?
I think the thread title is sarcasm and the OP deserves a cookie

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#10 : March 19, 2014, 11:43:11 PM

"I do like Brohm more than I like Rodgers"... good lord....

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 19, 2014, 11:43:18 PM

Yeah, some people were talking about others being trolls for disliking manziel. I got that lol.

When they act like trolls I treat them as such, like when they mention tebow. Loses all credibility in my opinion.

But naw..no Trollis Paininasses currently. Just bad or incorrect opinions lol.

tonyflash

Starter

#12 : March 19, 2014, 11:51:59 PM

He brings up some good points. The guy is small and will get hurt running in the NFL. He also does not protect the ball well when he runs. The Bucs should pass on this guy if he is there at #7.

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 19, 2014, 11:54:00 PM

He brings up some good points. The guy is small and will get hurt running in the NFL. He also does not protect the ball well when he runs. The Bucs should pass on this guy if he is there at #7.

Want to guess how many times manziel has fumbled?

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#14 : March 19, 2014, 11:58:43 PM

Young garcia is better than what we have right now.
I understand where you are coming from... I really do.

But the guy is not projected to be like Brees or Wilson in any way... his speed will be neutralized, his size and lack of bulk exposed. Brees is a different breed completely as for how he can dominate (preparation, IQ, accuracy). I don't see Manziel being the pro and having the character qualities like Jeff Garcia had... his game is similar but that's it, his maturity has a long way to go if he wants to even be half of what Jeff Garcia was.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hodge Must be a Troll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools