Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade Gerald McCoy? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

LuckyLarry

Pro Bowler

#15 : April 11, 2014, 08:47:52 PM

I like where this is going.   McCoy never won us crap anyways.  I say offer
David to the a Panthers for Kuechly as well but they ain't that stupid.
You will never be as funny or original as Java. Quit trying so hard, you're embarrassing yourself.

From what I have seen, S&B is one of the few here who knows football.

T.I. McCrown: King of the South

Starter
#16 : April 11, 2014, 08:51:13 PM

You will never be as funny or original as Java. Quit trying so hard, you're embarrassing yourself.

See? Comedy gold.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#17 : April 11, 2014, 09:28:19 PM

Stupid **CENSORED**ing idea

Knucknbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : April 11, 2014, 09:31:54 PM

Stupid **CENSORED**ing thread.

El Diablo

Starter

#19 : April 11, 2014, 09:53:25 PM

Dont feed the seagulls

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#20 : April 11, 2014, 10:00:29 PM

Well, this got a good laugh from me.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#21 : April 11, 2014, 10:03:02 PM

No way in hell. There's only one way I trade McCoy...if someone like St. Louis gives me both their first round picks. Then we'd have to make sure we landed Donald with one of our picks at either 7 or 13. Even then...I might want even more. McCoy is arguably the best DT in football right now (depending who you talk to) and he's young. I'd want a king's ransom for him.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#22 : April 11, 2014, 10:04:35 PM

Trade Gerald McCoy?

Just about the time I am thinking, no one could up with anything crazier on the RB.  And then this thread pops up.      SMH

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

S.A.N.T.A.N.A.

Starter

#23 : April 11, 2014, 10:04:37 PM

OP you are garbage stfu

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#24 : April 11, 2014, 10:53:03 PM

I love how people on this board come up with think of something dumb and say "Just hear me out" only to follow it up with a full explanation how retarded their idea actually is.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#25 : April 11, 2014, 10:56:05 PM

For someone who claims to know so much, you sure do make yourself look stupid by continuously defending yourself with the same secondary account every time someone calls you out on the dumb **CENSORED** you do........

RudeGuy

Starter

#26 : April 11, 2014, 11:35:40 PM

Should we trade Gerald McCoy so we can draft up in the Draft for Mike Evans? Here me out here. Let's draft Johnny Football in the first and then trade back up to get Evans with the McCoy pick.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........no wait....stop please...BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA.....NO NO.....my side is hurting......BWAHAHAHAHAHA....PLEASE STOP.......

gtr27

Rookie

#27 : April 11, 2014, 11:45:01 PM

not sure if this guy is serious..and if he is then they should revoke his privileges of posting..smdh

i think its a joke thread too...of course that's till u meet me that is  :P....(see now that's a joke)...in all seriousness tho McCoy is the 'real mccoy' for the d-line  ;D

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#28 : April 12, 2014, 11:33:26 AM

the band is back together. Yay.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

RedwoodOriginal5

Starter

#29 : April 12, 2014, 11:37:16 AM

This may the dumbest post i've seen in a while sorry. Why would you trade an All Pro DT for a maybe player.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Trade Gerald McCoy? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools