Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR content suggestion « previous next »
Page: 1

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
: April 13, 2014, 10:54:41 PM

Take this to what it's worth...

I think pewter report should have a weekly or monthly podcast. I know, more work for you guys... But, it would be awesome. Point /counter-point in discussion form between Mark and Scott... SR fab 5 material in audio form, and potentially exclusive interviews with players and such (you guys have awesome access). Would be pretty easy to be the number one bucs podcast. Whatthebuc is the only other podcast I can think of that would be competition... Also, u can record it whenever you're available...

Just one man's opinion. I'm a podcaster so I enjoy the audio version. Plus I can listen and do things like the dishes or mow the lawn lol

Thoughts from posters? Thoughts from pr?

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 13, 2014, 10:59:49 PM

I love the idea of long weekly podcasts that are accessible at any time.... I might think about renewing if that happens, but as it stands I will not be renewing.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 13, 2014, 11:34:40 PM

Agree,  I drive a lot and I would like to click a link on my cell phone and listen to PR podcast that they already have, but I can't. 

I can from my pc but my phone can't play PR podcast.

I have a Samsung S4 Droid.  Can anyone else listen to the podcast on their phone?

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

bucfan26

Pro Bowler
#3 : April 13, 2014, 11:45:15 PM

I think it's a fantastic idea. Scott and Mark used to do a weekly PR podcast I'm not sure what happened with that. But yeah, it would be great to get their weekly insights in an audio version especially with all the time we have between now and the draft.

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#4 : April 13, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

I think it is a good idea also, and something we have discussed. We are in the middle of website redesign planning and are hoping to make that happen this year. Certainly the time constraints is the big issue, but we will for sure continue to discuss it. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#5 : April 14, 2014, 08:08:40 AM

Web site redesign before the draft?

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 14, 2014, 08:18:54 AM

I think Scott should do a weekly podcast in which he just laughs at Mike Williams and says "I win " for 30 minutes straight.

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Justin2626

Rookie

#7 : April 14, 2014, 04:25:09 PM

I would enjoy a podcast, but what would get me to subscribe to insider immediately is if we had REGULAR All-22 analysis.  I really enjoy those technical breakdowns of splash plays. I enjoy seeing the flaws of our systems (in a game by game basis) played out and explained using all-22 footage.  I have seen several ALL-22 analysis articles from other teams' fan sites..and i usually really enjoy reading them even if it isn't about the Bucs.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 14, 2014, 10:49:05 PM

I think it is a good idea also, and something we have discussed. We are in the middle of website redesign planning and are hoping to make that happen this year. Certainly the time constraints is the big issue, but we will for sure continue to discuss it. Thanks for the feedback and suggestions.

As a veteran podcaster, I've offered to host it for them before but that was a while ago. I did a few podcasts for BucsNation, been on WhatTheBuc and I've had our Sci-Fi podcast for closing in on two years now.

Its an underrated medium, for sure. I think many fans would listen and get a lot of value out of it.

I'd also second Justin's suggestion on All-22 breakdowns. Steve White does a great job with them over at SBNation, and Gur Samuel's stuff at BucsNation was always fascinating.  I know Scott and Mark know football and could really do well with these type of articles.

Lord Jenkins

Hall of Famer

#9 : April 14, 2014, 11:47:48 PM

Please make it to where I can stay logged in even after exiting my browser! :)

PewterReportMC

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 15, 2014, 03:34:01 PM

As a veteran podcaster, I've offered to host it for them before but that was a while ago. I did a few podcasts for BucsNation, been on WhatTheBuc and I've had our Sci-Fi podcast for closing in on two years now.

Its an underrated medium, for sure. I think many fans would listen and get a lot of value out of it.

I'd also second Justin's suggestion on All-22 breakdowns. Steve White does a great job with them over at SBNation, and Gur Samuel's stuff at BucsNation was always fascinating.  I know Scott and Mark know football and could really do well with these type of articles.

May hit you up on this at some point.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#11 : April 24, 2014, 09:23:09 PM

Thanks for your consideration. You guys are awesome and so knowledgable... I think you'd own the bucs market in no time

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 24, 2014, 09:28:26 PM

Didn't they use to do something similar back in the day? Can't remember the dudes name but he left and started another .com

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 24, 2014, 11:08:32 PM

I think Scott should do a weekly podcast in which he just laughs at Mike Williams and says "I win " for 30 minutes straight.

I have to admit that is pretty damned funny right there.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 25, 2014, 11:32:45 AM

Not so much a content suggestion....

May 8-10th is going to be nuts.    EVERYONE here is expecting the board to crash or become unusable.   Just look at draft day user loading and history...

Additional assets online?   Disable everything except Red and PI boards during the draft?    Got to be something that can be done.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR content suggestion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools