Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gun Control Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#30 : April 28, 2014, 06:50:43 PM

His position is that he wants to ban assault rifles and large capacity magazines. That's it. Simple. He even promises faithfully if that were to happen he would never ask for anything more. Ever. Double pinky swear. Never. If some lunatic goes ape spit in a theater w/ a semi automatic handgun and shoots 10 people dead, he SWEARS that even though that would be unfortunate he would NEVER demand that semi auto pistols be banned. HONEST. Will not happen. No way.

He's also asking you to ignore all the stories he's copied and pasted in the forum of murders committed with handguns and not read anything into that because he honestly would NEVER ask for anything but the banning of assault rifles and large capacity magazines. (even though he's not able to tell the difference between an assault rifle and a semi automatic rifle)

Hey, that sounds reasonable, right?

That's all he wants, so if he gets that, it'll all be good and he'll never ask for anything more.

Honest. Double pinky swear.

*BTW.. If you can't accept that it could only be because you're all living in FEAR.

did we get to page 2 before a member of the Band of Misfits showed up posting about Vin?

EDIT:  we did woo hoo . . . progress
: April 28, 2014, 06:52:16 PM VinBucFan

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 28, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

I wanted to post about banning vehicles, then I realized, how would you be able to drink and drive and cause property damage? Since this thread is all about serving your personal wants and desires at the expense of everyone else there'd be no point in bringing it up.

"I was a victim of gun crime"

"Color me shocked"

Hahaha!

Remember that Psycho Boy?

lol.

We are all still laughing, b*tch.

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#32 : April 28, 2014, 08:18:54 PM

Christ, so much for that...

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 28, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

That's what happens w/ Vin. You must be new around here, it appears as if you're surprised by this.

I'll guarantee you, you're the only one that is.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#34 : April 28, 2014, 08:50:45 PM

Christ, so much for that...

as you can see, part of the "Band of Misfits" play book is to blame me for their actions . . because  . .  you know . .  I secretly control all of them. lol

That's what happens w/ Vin. You must be new around here, it appears as if you're surprised by this.

I'll guarantee you, you're the only one that is.

as for Millich's weird guarantee, I have been talking to Spartan for months.  I believe Spartan served his country and is a hard-core gun owner and a bit of a "survivalist" if that is the right word (sorry if not, Spartan). Like you, he is one who has a true interest in guns, but he is not defensive

The truth is that the Band of Misfits are mostly what the name implies, guys who get suspended etc., and they mostly don't like any discussion of gun control. They will blame me, but the obvious response is why don't they carry on their nonsense in the threads I post about Malaysian Air, the Ukraine, Obamacare, Syria or any of the many other topics?  Its really about guns . . . and that they don't like when people push back.  Millich -- who just got kicked off the Insider board - is always trying to settle scores with because he doesn't like that I don't think the federal government brought down the NY trade center buildings . . . right Millich?

your thread is all but destroyed, sorry

DonkeyHunter

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 28, 2014, 09:11:27 PM

Let's try this one more time.
STAY ON TOPIC.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 28, 2014, 09:12:18 PM

And he's  gone off on Spartan as well.

Until I pointed that to him, shamed him actually, now all of a sudden he wants to rewrite history.

It's not going to work

Everyone has seen it. I'll tell you right now if anyone was under any impression that this thread wasn't going to end up in anything other than another one of Psycho Boy's melt downs they'd only be fooling themselves. If one doubts that then all one need do is look at the amount of posters that still post to this board as compared to a year ago.

He'll melt down again, and yes, I will guarantee it.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#37 : April 28, 2014, 09:25:06 PM

EDIT:  see my point ^^^, Durango (Millich) cant resist

Let's try this one more time.
STAY ON TOPIC.

You just have to ignore them unfortunately. 

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#38 : April 28, 2014, 09:26:49 PM

Millich -- who just got kicked off the Insider board - is always trying to settle scores with because he doesn't like that I don't think the federal government brought down the NY trade center buildings . . . right Millich?

There you go!

Haha!

Two lies within 2 minutes.

I told you it wouldn't take long.

Kelly Thomas

Hall of Famer
#39 : April 28, 2014, 09:32:47 PM

"You just have to ignore them unfortunately. "

Boom! Three in a row........."It's not me, I swear! it's everyone else on the board."

LOL..Classic Psycho Boy material flowing hard.

:P

The Anomaly

Hall of Famer

#40 : April 28, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

I also think that the NRA and their basic philosophy preys on the fears of certain individuals that somehow the gov't is taking away their god given rights.

BTW, I am fine with gun ownership and defending one's "castle".  I don't want to take your guns away but I would like to make it harder for people to acquire them.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#41 : April 28, 2014, 09:39:25 PM

I also think that the NRA and their basic philosophy preys on the fears of certain individuals that somehow the gov't is taking away their god given rights.

BTW, I am fine with gun ownership and defending one's "castle".  I don't want to take your guns away but I would like to make it harder for people to acquire them.

I agree

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#42 : April 28, 2014, 09:41:02 PM

as I mentioned in another closed thread, the battle ground now is women.  Bloomberg  brought women's groups into the Everytown group.  Here's the NRA pushing back (i.e., trying to bring women into the gun lobby):

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/27/nra-set-to-battle-bloombergs-gun-control-lobby-to-/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

spartan

Hall of Famer
#43 : April 28, 2014, 10:13:58 PM

Just read the 3 pages and we have had a relatively nice discussion here. Let's not go off the rails now. Deep breaths everyone!!! :)

For the record Vin it's my wife who is the bigger survivalist, I simply take advantage of the situation to get stuff I want. Like new guns or really cool and expensive sights etc. My next "need" is some night sights :) But, to be frank, having gone through a few hurricanes and stuff, I saw how things could go to hell in a hell basket pretty quick so could be described as a bit of prepper. In that respect you are pretty much spot on.

VinBucFan

Hall of Famer
#44 : April 28, 2014, 10:15:34 PM

Just read the 3 pages and we have had a relatively nice discussion here. Let's not go off the rails now. Deep breaths everyone!!! :)

For the record Vin it's my wife who is the bigger survivalist, I simply take advantage of the situation to get stuff I want. Like new guns or really cool and expensive sights etc. My next "need" is some night sights :) But, to be frank, having gone through a few hurricanes and stuff, I saw how things could go to hell in a hell basket pretty quick so could be described as a bit of prepper. In that respect you are pretty much spot on.

lol, maybe survivalist was the wrong word choice, but I think you and DH have a lot in common.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gun Control Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools